17 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

3-4-1-2 

Hamer

Davies Evans forsyth 

bogle bielik Knight lowe

Lawrence 

mariott   Martin 

It could work.

I like it luke, I would have Davies in the middle of the 3 and might be tempted to go with Sibley rather than Knight

I'd like to see us make this change when defending corners and free-kicks - leave at least one player up front so we have an 'out-ball' and 'occupy' two of their defenders. It seems to me that on occasions we have too many back and they seem to all leave it to each other. 

Personally I'd like to see us leave two up front - best form of defence is attack. 

23 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

I'd like to see us make this change when defending corners and free-kicks - leave at least one player up front so we have an 'out-ball' and 'occupy' two of their defenders. It seems to me that on occasions we have too many back and they seem to all leave it to each other. 

Personally I'd like to see us leave two up front - best form of defence is attack. 

Yes that is a strange one. And it’s not as if it’s done us any favours having everyone back. 

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

What time do players arrive on a match day? Just driven past ground and seen the bus there and a fair few fans waiting. I assume it’s not the away coach so do players go to the training ground and take the bus over?

Well a few of them aren’t exactly gonna be driving themselves there...

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I keep picturing Hamer in my mind.  Standing rooted to his line as a cross comes in, doing a bit of dance, and shouting out to his defence "Doo, do do do... do do... Can't catch this"!

I think Roos has actually scarred me!  I need help!

You & me both!!!!

On 28/11/2019 at 15:57, IslandExile said:

Shinnie out for a long while.

I'd keep him in but Forsyth was to blame for Fulham's first goal, along with Lowe - and Roos obviously ?

Davies was marking Mitrovic... but It was Roos fault. Keepers ball all day long. 

I’d drop Davies for Evans so we’ve got 2 centre halves that can pass properly. Davies isn’t a bad defender but a ball-player he ain’t. 

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I keep picturing Hamer in my mind.  Standing rooted to his line as a cross comes in, doing a bit of dance, and shouting out to his defence "Doo, do do do... do do... Can't catch this"!

I think Roos has actually scarred me!  I need help!

spacer.png

Archived