v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

Saturday 30th November Pride Park Ko 3pm 

Right then fellow Derby fans time we got a run going last time I started the match day thread I had a run of about 9 so let’s hope it happens again.

Can we make it 5 straight home wins ?

Who do you want in goal ?

Surely time for M&M to start together ?

Don't forget be in the ground by 250pm to welcome Rooney

No bobby  Zamora or Keough so we should win 

We are Derby super Derby super Derby super RAMSSSSSSSS

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

Saturday 30th November Pride Park Ko 3pm 

Right then fellow Derby fans time we got a run going last time I started the match day thread I had a run of about 9 so let’s hope it happens again.

Can we make it 5 straight home wins ?

Who do you want in goal ?

Surely time for M&M to start together ?

Don't forget be in the ground by 250pm to welcome Rooney

No bobby  Zamora or Keough so we should win 

We are Derby super Derby super Derby super RAMSSSSSSSS

Hope not...hoping this takes it up to 6 straight wins!

Really really need a big victory here. QPR have been really struggling defensively, we need to be putting teams like this to the sword. Can’t carry on with this lack of attacking quality, I want to see a big scoreline (in our favour!) on Saturday. All ends up we should be winning this one if we want to achieve anything this season. Anything else ain’t good enough imo. Anyway, team for me:

Hamer

Wisdom Davies Forsyth Lowe

Bielik Bird

Whittaker Holmes Paterson

Martin

Much as it pains me to say it, Roos confidence looks shot. Think we have to leave him out and have Hamer come in in his place. Bogle has been poor since the break, become greedy and wasteful in the final third. Give him a kick up the arse so to speak with a match out. Evans is too immobile next to Bielik for me, so Bird in there. Both wingers were absolutely useless against Fulham, totally ineffective, so swap them both out. 

Simply put, needs to be a much higher work rate off the ball than there was on Tuesday. Need to not be so passive and actually battle and press QPR for every ball. Need to see that desire, the team need to know you won’t get anything from a match if you don’t go in willing to fight for it. In attack, I want to see much more intelligent movement from the players coming in than those dropped. Need to create more clear cut chances. Don’t want to see players being greedy in the final third, when the pass is on for gods sake just release the ball and don’t dribble into trouble!

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Hamer

Bogle  Davies   Forsyth    Lowe

Bielik

Knight           Evans

Lawrence

Martin            Marriott

I'd even be tempted to put Sibley in place of Evans but is two young full backs and two young midfielders too inexperienced a line up if things go badly?

1 minute ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Hope they gift us 3 goals aswell.

florist are smash and grab merchants. 1 goal then park the bus. Not much football attempted till 0-3

More football than we attempted Tuesday night though 

Hamer - Roos needs time out, to work on his decision making and his overall game 

Bogle - First choice. nowt else needed to be said

Evans - Could possibly be a controversial choice over Davies, but Curt has simply not been good enough, he's getting on, give Evans a run in the hope he can become our future main centre back.

Forsyth - Put him as captain, or Bielik. Coming back from injury, played great on saturday and was unfortunate on tuesday to be fair.  

Lowe - With Maloney still injured he's really our only choice.

Bielik - One of two bright sparks on tuesday, Rolls Royce of a player, loving seeing him play more each game, the type of player we've needed in that holding role.

Sibley - Would be a perfect time for him to make a debut if you ask me. Coming off the back end of a disappoining result, at home infront of your own fans, needing 3 points, infront of Wayne Rooney who is going to be coaching you. Sibley seems like one who doesn't have any confidence issues so would love to see him in the team!

Shinnie(if hes better) - Hopefully he is, Shinniesta is a baller, not sure if he drinks Jager or eats haggis but he's still a top scotsman.

Lawrence - Had one of the worst games of the season on tuesday, missed a huge chance which could of changed the overall game. Get him back in the team as I'm sure he is still dwelling on it. Deserves the chance to repay the fans for that miss, I'm sure he's eager to aswell, been one of our best players this season.

Whittaker - Bit bold, but why not? possibly the only other bright spark from tuesday, came on and changed the dynamics of the game, made it a lot more lively and would be a great way for him to be making a debut. Marriott & Waghorn currently not good enough.

Martin - Been an ever-present recently, holds the ball up well, give him his slot in the starting 11.

Subs: Roos, Wisdom, Davies, Knight, Holmes, Marriott, Wags

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

Hamer - Roos needs time out, to work on his decision making and his overall game 

Bogle - First choice. nowt else needed to be said

Evans - Could possibly be a controversial choice over Davies, but Curt has simply not been good enough, he's getting on, give Evans a run in the hope he can become our future main centre back.

Forsyth - Put him as captain, or Bielik. Coming back from injury, played great on saturday and was unfortunate on tuesday to be fair.  

Lowe - With Maloney still injured he's really our only choice.

Bielik - One of two bright sparks on tuesday, Rolls Royce of a player, loving seeing him play more each game, the type of player we've needed in that holding role.

Sibley - Would be a perfect time for him to make a debut if you ask me. Coming off the back end of a disappoining result, at home infront of your own fans, needing 3 points, infront of Wayne Rooney who is going to be coaching you. Sibley seems like one who doesn't have any confidence issues so would love to see him in the team!

Shinnie(if hes better) - Hopefully he is, Shinniesta is a baller, not sure if he drinks Jager or eats haggis but he's still a top scotsman.

Lawrence - Had one of the worst games of the season on tuesday, missed a huge chance which could of changed the overall game. Get him back in the team as I'm sure he is still dwelling on it. Deserves the chance to repay the fans for that miss, I'm sure he's eager to aswell, been one of our best players this season.

Whittaker - Bit bold, but why not? possibly the only other bright spark from tuesday, came on and changed the dynamics of the game, made it a lot more lively and would be a great way for him to be making a debut. Marriott & Waghorn currently not good enough.

Martin - Been an ever-present recently, holds the ball up well, give him his slot in the starting 11.

Subs: Roos, Wisdom, Davies, Knight, Holmes, Marriott, Martin

Not picking Marriott? You have no idea what you're doing. ?

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Not picking Marriott? You have no idea what you're doing. ?

Yes, not picking someone whos scored once in 15 games. 

I love Marriott, I really do but why not give Whittaker a chance, eh? 

Up and coming, could be the real deal, bring Marriott on later in the game.

7 hours ago, TexasRam said:

More football than we attempted Tuesday night though 

I watched it all. They didn't do much at all until the last 10, played against 10 from 50 mins onwards. Reminds me of some effective Davies/Rowett cross. If we could be as clinical...

Archived