v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Another week ... more changes In Personal and another tactical change 

Cocu is Either a shrewd cookie or has no idea on what’s his best 11 and tactics

i have no idea which it is currently im leaning towards one opinion but reserving judgment til after January 

Sorry can’t take the complaints about changes personnel seriously.

Have you seen our injury list for this season?

Beilik going down just to emphasise it!

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

The moaning has started before kick off.

There have been so many calls for three at the back. Now it looks like it, the moaning has started....

I hate moaning as much as anyone.

But; it is possible that the people calling for three at the back, and the people complaining about the change in shape, are two different sets of people. ? 

I think I timed my watch of Bladerunner to perfection. The credits are going to roll at the moment the game kicks off. Pretty pleased with myself.

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

The moaning has started before kick off.

There have been so many calls for three at the back. Now it looks like it, the moaning has started....

The moaning starts around 2pm every Saturday, the only time it doesn’t is when we’re not playing at 3 on Saturday.

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Sorry can’t take the complaints about changes personnel seriously.

Have you seen our injury list for this season?

Beilik going down just to emphasise it!

Yes obviously we have injuries but he has had ample opportunity’s to name the same starting 11 to build some continuity and chosen not to

im not holding him accountable for injuries or blaming him for trying to chop and change to spice it up a little I personally think though he still has had opportunities to maintain some stability in the line up and passed on it in favour of another change 

The front 3 combination and number starting for example? 

Just now, jimbo jones said:

The moaning starts around 2pm every Saturday, the only time it doesn’t is when we’re not playing at 3 on Saturday.

This is technically incorrect.

For moaning to start at any time, it would have to first stop. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I hate moaning as much as anyone.

But; it is possible that the people calling for three at the back, and the people complaining about the change in shape, are two different sets of people. ? 

Of course but, call me deluded, I like to think of the forum as united, all speak with one voice ?

I’ve wondered when he would try 3 at the back from the start although I expected us to use it away to try and stabilise results.

That said it might be a blessing in disguise today as now losing Beilik on top of shinnie means our midfield is incredibly lightweight and passive so the formation will hopefully compensate.

Archived