v WBA (H) Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ cocus had enough of the poo from the team so far hasn’t he? Wasn’t expecting that Jesus!

Great to see Marriott in, he had to really. Difficult to tell formation, hope whatever it is has been well rehearsed, we’ve played too many formations so far for my liking but needs must I guess. Great to see Buchanan in for malone as well, he deserves it after his cup performance- and malone couldn’t continue after his awful run of form. Shocked to see Clarke out though... thought him and Keogh we’re gonna be the centre half partnership. Very odd. Both Bennett and Josefzoon were poor on RW Tuesday so neither deserved to start tonight, good to see knight getting his chance too. Hopefully brings more balance to midfield.

Think it's fair that Clarke has been dropped. He's been too slow at moving the ball on so far, he had a great debut at Huddersfield, but he keeps getting caught out by balls going over his head, he lost his man for the corner at Stoke, and his passing is slow and predictable so far. I miss Tomori.

Archived