v WBA (H) Match Thread

RiddingsRam

16 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

Rooney giving advice to younger players wow ?. Advice on what? Boozing? Brothels? Granny’s?. What a role model ?

How to go on a 7-hour bender and still be in shape enough to have a coherent chat with an attractive woman as you go up to your separate rooms... 

Personally I don't care, as long as he teaches them how to score....(on the pitch).

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Remy the hare said:

Rooney giving advice to younger players wow ?. Advice on what? Boozing? Brothels? Granny’s?. What a role model ?

I love the concept of "boozing brothel grannies" as role models

I might pass on that though.

Has there been any talk from the media / FA / EFL about the penalty they got? I just watched the highlights and 'questionable' would the word I'd use - "simulation" might be another if I was feeling particularly hard done by

Admittedly our second was probably not handball - Live I was convinced it had come off the inside of his elbow but the replays clearly show inside shoulder / chest

I just think this is one of those classic moments of getting an advantage from simulation which are supposed to be reviewed - Does the club need to appeal it? Do referees review it themselves? Does the EFL have a team for it?

41 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Has there been any talk from the media / FA / EFL about the penalty they got? I just watched the highlights and 'questionable' would the word I'd use - "simulation" might be another if I was feeling particularly hard done by

Admittedly our second was probably not handball - Live I was convinced it had come off the inside of his elbow but the replays clearly show inside shoulder / chest

I just think this is one of those classic moments of getting an advantage from simulation which are supposed to be reviewed - Does the club need to appeal it? Do referees review it themselves? Does the EFL have a team for it?

Should be more made of it, just as there was with Gayle vs Forest last year which resulted in a ban. Ours was the softest penalty (second one) but that wasn't through any player's fault at least.

57 minutes ago, Srg said:

Should be more made of it, just as there was with Gayle vs Forest last year which resulted in a ban. Ours was the softest penalty (second one) but that wasn't through any player's fault at least.

Yeh agreed - Ref mistake is different from player simulation

Archived