v WBA (H) Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I love this team, other than Huddlestone, who I have no idea how he managed to keep his place, again. Great to see Buchanan and Knight from the start though!

I'm with you. Although I've always felt like we haven't got the most of what Hudds is capable of. 

He's immensely talented but has barely got above a 7/10 in terms of performance whilst being here and maybe Cocu sees something that he can get more from. 

4 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

That looks like 3412 to me 

Roos

Keogh Bieilik Buchanan

Knight Huddlestone Dowell Lowe

Lawrence 

Waghorn        Mariott 

Shinnie on after 45/60 minutes for Huddlestone

3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I'm with you. Although I've always felt like we haven't got the most of what Hudds is capable of. 

He's immensely talented but has barely got above a 7/10 in terms of performance whilst being here and maybe Cocu sees something that he can get more from. 

He feels like he consistently underperform, do those shitty chipped angle passes that go through to the keeper every time, slow the play down in the midfield, refuse to play simple as opposed to doing a hollywood pass attempt every time. It winds me up watching Hudds play, tbh. He could do with taking a leaf out of John Eustace's book of keeping the game ticking over and keeping simple.

6 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

That looks like 3412 to me 

Roos

Keogh Bieilik Buchanan

Knight Huddlestone Dowell Lowe

Lawrence 

Waghorn        Mariott 

I like the look of that formation. Interested to see if it is that.

Archived