v WBA (H) Match Thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

iwVHUKnyvZKEg.gif

I was going to say that Bielik meant Paper shuffler in Polish so you were probably right

but then I had a look and apparently it means white tail or White tailed Eagle, which on balance is pretty cool 

2 hours ago, bucktwo said:

3 points available whether in august or march .we have thrown away 4 points with 2 penalty misses... 

Shloppy very shloppy 

Straight from the Jimmy Calderwood book of management. ?. Shloppy, very shloppy

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Shocking dive for their pen. Got to hope that the league take action on that.

Cocu was very harsh on max for diving in, but hasn't done anything wrong there.

Yep, Lowe was so far from making contact, he was in a different post code.

CC3C508B-728C-4CA8-9F6E-8B7028FEBCE7.jpeg

38 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I only said a little...I'm a big fan of Clarke,he's added a depth to our defence since he arrived...I just thought he wasn't as good as his previous games today.

Didn’t put a foot wrong today. 

You've had a mare here Kash!

56 minutes ago, jono said:

In the absence of Holmes and with Dowell not shining as we thought he might, I hope Shinnie gets a go. We won’t know if the poor pass stats mean anything if he doesn’t get a chance. ( but I am thinking Holmes must be about ready after the U23 run out ? ) 

I have seen Shinnie play a  number of times for Aberdeen and you just can't go on pass stats, he is comfortable on the ball in the final third backing up the strikers as he is running back to help in defence.  Always seemed to be there offering himself as another option.

2 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I have seen Shinnie play a  number of times for Aberdeen and you just can't go on pass stats, he is comfortable on the ball in the final third backing up the strikers as he is running back to help in defence.  Always seemed to be there offering himself as another option.

I thought he looked more than competent against Girona. It certainly sounds as if he has teeth. I’d like him to get a game sooner rather than later. 

7 minutes ago, superzak said:

we are poor ,no better than under the last 5 managers...so what ,we are a championship side, we will be in this league for another 12 years...who wants to be thrashed week in week out by the likes of liverpool and man city

Most teams get thrashed by Liverpool and Man City, would be nice to get the opportunity to try and get a result against them.

No point in playing if you want to stay in a league because you “might” get beat regularly if you get promoted.

9 minutes ago, superzak said:

we are poor ,no better than under the last 5 managers...so what ,we are a championship side, we will be in this league for another 12 years...who wants to be thrashed week in week out by the likes of liverpool and man city

We haven't been poor under the last 5 managers. We've been in the play offs 4 times and the final twice.

18 minutes ago, Alpha said:

We haven't been poor under the last 5 managers. We've been in the play offs 4 times and the final twice.

Then why are we still in the championship...simple we are not good enough..cocu is just another stealing a living

9 minutes ago, superzak said:

Then why are we still in the championship...simple we are not good enough..cocu is just another stealing a living

So everybody in the Championship is poor? What's league 1 then? League 2? Have Derby been poor all their entire history except 2 seasons of course

Cocu is stealing a living. That is probably the most stupid thing I've read on here in a long time. 

You know he's won multiple trophies as a manager? 

Let me just dig deeper into how your mind finds these conclusions. Do you have kids or Grandkids? 

Do they compete in anything? 

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Perhaps Cocu isn't convinced he will be able to do it at a much higher level ?

11 minutes ago, superzak said:

One of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen on this forum. We're less than a month in, he's not had time to properly build his squad, he didn't have a proper preseason, Marriott and Holmes were injured and are only just starting to come into the fold, but yes, Cocu is definitely just stealing a living. 

3 time winner of the Eredivisie as a manager is a fraud I suppose. 

Archived