January 2020 transfer window

oomarkwright

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Can’t think who the other player leaving will be. We’re starting to get real short in certain areas now In terms of options, and with incomings not happening, I can’t think he could leave. Can’t see anyone taking Josefzoon or Anya.

Could be Marriott to Hull with Bowen going (if the previous rumours are true) 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Potentially could be yeah. Surprised if it was though given we can’t bring in another striker

Me too surprised and disappointed but you never know anymore with Derby 

I saw Rami playing for Valencia years ago. He looked big and agricultural then. I doubt that he has got quicker and more sophisticated since then. 

Given that Marriott seems unable to get a serious chance by the current management - and that they have 4 years left - we may as well have him not playing for us with some cash from selling him than him not playing for us and costing us cash.

Same with Zoon, Bennett and a few more - sell them or get some saving on their contracts.

Build the team around the young lads and settle for what will happen anyway - and that's mid table at best.

3 hours ago, Squid said:

Chris Martin to Burton on loan

Ok I seem to of pissed people off with this, sorry.

Only mentioned it as a possibility, was in a rush when typing so didnt word it in the best way, i guess...

But It makes sense, DET mentioned martin could leave, Burton have just lost Boyce, Martin likes Derby area, out of contract in summer, plus Cocu said one more could leave.

I obviously hope it don’t happen as he’s a good back up, but you never know

Archived