Matt Clarke - Joined on loan for the season AGAIN

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cheron85 said:

All of those examples are poor positioning - With the added poor concentration in the second one

None of those are examples of being clumsy

Clumsy is tripping a player in the box when you're trying to get back ahead of them - Clumsy is turning and smashing into a player you didn't realise was there - Clumsy is falling over a tangle of legs in the box

I'd say Tomori's positional awareness was poor at the start of his spell but he was rarely clumsy - Clarke has a better positioning but is very clumsy - He's a big unit and clumsy often comes with that territory - I would also say his positioning is good for a 23 year old and another 3-4 years of decent level football will improve that at which point he will be a very very good CB

I think it’s fair to regardless of our opinions on them individually we would both agree they would compliment each other wonderfully 

Great news that we’ve got a deal agreed to bring Clarke back for another season. That’s hopefully our top transfer target coming in. Interesting that we’ve been operating under a soft embargo, that presumably explains why this deal has taken a while and why we haven’t seen much major business done until now.

Big news for the old bloke a few rows behind me in the South Stand who spent 6/7 years loudly yelling ‘GO ON KEOGH LAD’ every time we got a corner and had to abruptly transition to ‘GO ON CLARKEY LAD’ last season.

Very happy for him, I could tell he was getting back into his groove by March.

I would rather have clarke than panzo. Proven at this level and in my opinion he was the player of the season. Would take that over the unknown of panzo. Like mentioned hopefully with a option of a permanent transfer. 

All I can say is I am gagging for the next friendly. Want to see how tweirk shapes up, Wizz wil be ready. Clarke happy to be back. Marriott battery charge settings have been re set - now accepting 100% charge. Rooney rested the tired legs and The Sibbo time bomb is fused 

Happy days ... ground visits apart ?

11 hours ago, jono said:

All I can say is I am gagging for the next friendly. Want to see how tweirk shapes up, Wizz wil be ready. Clarke happy to be back. Marriott battery charge settings have been re set - now accepting 100% charge. Rooney rested the tired legs and The Sibbo time bomb is fused 

Happy days ... ground visits apart ?

Supposedly Brentford today

Archived