Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Don't know much about him so had a look at this highlights reel. 

Now it's only a highlights reel so it's hard to judge properly till you've watched him play properly.

However looking at this there's a bit of the 2014 George Thorne about him, their styles are a bit different but he's looks like the type of player who is looking to get on the front foot as soon as he wins the ball back. Doesn't look to have the passing range or ability to play through the lines like Thorne, but he seems to be a big presence in the middle of the park, good at nicking the ball away, dominant in the air, decent pass on him, surprisingly quick and as I say always looking to get the ball moving forward and hurt the opposition.

If he's as good as this video suggests then he could finally be the piece of the midfield jigsaw that we've been looking for since the Eustace Thorne days................IF we sign him!

Seems to have legs like Carlton Palmer 

He looks perfect for what we need, very mobile considering his heigh, something Huddlestone doesnt use to his benefit enough which will also give us a better aerial presence in both boxes. Height, defensive, good on the ball - new number 4?!

The fact the DET are reporting on it at all probably suggests this one is likely to happen. Nothings done yet but I reckon this one will be one that happens in the end. I reckon it’ll be a loan this year, permanent next summer, at a guess. 

Lets hope we get this first batch of signings wrapped up by Huddersfield, then look to get some more in by the deadline.

18 minutes ago, Floppy Sausage said:

If we can get Bielek, Clark and Ramselaar I will be very very happy.

Couldn’t agree more. Add at least a quality winger who can score goals aswell and that’s a totally different outlook on the new season

Agreed. The DET don't normally publish anything confirming we are interested.

They will be told what they can and can't publish. Nicholson probably knew of our interest a while ago. But has been holding back until they get the OK.

I'd expect this and Clarke to happen.

Archived