Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

10m is a lot for a player who’s not even proven at this level, but I guess he’s still young and arsenal bought him for a large fee with big potential, so it’s understandable.

They only padi £2 mill upfront bud. I suppose you're right in that the £10 mill is probably the going rate these days, even if it is completely bonkers!

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

They only padi £2 mill upfront bud. I suppose you're right in that the £10 mill is probably the going rate these days, even if it is completely bonkers!

Ah I thought it was slightly more, maybe it was with add ons. Still a big fee for a player who was only 17/18 at the time so must have come highly regarded. That’s probably why they won’t let him go without a big fee in case he turns out to reach that potential elsewhere- perhaps they can be persuaded by a smaller up front fee, larger fee with add ons if that’s the case?

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah I thought it was slightly more, maybe it was with add ons. Still a big fee for a player who was only 17/18 at the time so must have come highly regarded. That’s probably why they won’t let him go without a big fee in case he turns out to reach that potential elsewhere- perhaps they can be persuaded by a smaller up front fee, larger fee with add ons if that’s the case?

It was bud - I think it was £3.5 with add-ons though who knows whether they were secured or not as he's been out on loan most of his time with the Gunners. I've a hunch he'd be a great signing for us but who really knows what we have available to spend or whether we're even in for the lad in the first place. Unless it's Percy who breaks the rumour, these days I pretty much ignore all transfer 'news' as 90% of it is utter bolarks. ?

19 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

It was bud - I think it was £3.5 with add-ons though who knows whether they were secured or not as he's been out on loan most of his time with the Gunners. I've a hunch he'd be a great signing for us but who really knows what we have available to spend or whether we're even in for the lad in the first place. Unless it's Percy who breaks the rumour, these days I pretty much ignore all transfer 'news' as 90% of it is utter bolarks. ?

I doubt they’ve been secured at this juncture as he’s not really lived up to the hype yet, but at his age as a defender there’s still bags of time. I think he’d be an excellent signing as well, often picking these players up that don’t quite make it at the top clubs whilst still fairly young works out to be brilliant business- they must have something about them to be there in the first place. I do doubt we’d blow what would be a significant amount of our budget, and probably our only marquee signing, on a centre back mind.

On your last point, in all fairness Percy did write of the interest in this lad in one of his articles. I’m sure someone at the club must have looked at the lad, but “interest” and actually making a move are a long way apart.

2 hours ago, irobinson said:

Arsenal trying to do what palace  are doing to them...talking fees up 

Saha not worth 80 mil 

this guy probably worth 5m tops

i think championship chairman are now a bit savvy on making these big flop signings 

Well ours is now!

8 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Would love this guy to sign. Plays out the back really well and looks excellent at defending set pieces. Perfect player for the way Cocu likes to play!

Been saying that for awhile now. Will be disappointed if he ends up at Huddersfield or Brum or somewhere 

Translates via Google as:

There were two offers from Italy - for € 4 million and € 7 million, and the interest of the entire army of clubs from the Championship, but it seems that the race after Krystian Bielik has already finished, and the winning Derby County. The coach Phillip Cocu insisted and the sum of the back-up should be rounded around 10 million £. Well, round ?

3 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Literally just saw this. 10 million! Bloke seems legitimate with 40k followers. Its Arsenal as well so I can see us offering a low fee up front and a package built up over time. 

Well that how they like to structure their own deals so surely must be happy to accept a deal like that. Personally can see this being 3-4m with addons

2 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Can't see us signing him for 10 mill in a million years ,as above 3-4mill would be more likely, I don't think we have that sort of money to throw around on one player.

I can't imagine it's £10 million either. 

But say it's between £6-8 million. That's basically the money for Lampard, the coaching staff, Luke Thomas and Liam Delap isn't it?

Archived