Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New GK : Bogle Keogh Clarke Malone : Dowell Bielik Shinnie : New RW Waghorn Lawrence

Looks a quality starting 11 to be fair plus the likes of Roos Davies Wisdom Fozzy Lowe Huddlestone Evans Holmes Bennett Jozefzoon Marriott fighting to get into the team. Plus Martin Anya Thorne & youth team players

9 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Ours was in the SPL team of the season so hopefully not!

Maybe a midfield of Shinnie, Huddlestone and Bielik could really dominate.

Bielik, Shinnie and Holmes more like. 

Would certainly fill something we're missing in the squad. If we got him and Clarke, I'd say we're one winger away from having a decent chance again. Ideally I'd like to upgrade the GK position, but it's less vital than the positions already mentioned.

4-2-3-1 - Roos; Bogle Keogh Clarke Malone; Shinnie Bielik; New Dowell Lawrence; Marriott.

Players like Holmes, Waghorn and Bennett to come of the bench, we'd have a strong XI and good depth again.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Would certainly fill something we're missing in the squad. If we got him and Clarke, I'd say we're one winger away from having a decent chance again. Ideally I'd like to upgrade the GK position, but it's less vital than the positions already mentioned.

4-2-3-1 - Roos; Bogle Keogh Clarke Malone; Shinnie Bielik; New Dowell Lawrence; Marriott.

Players like Holmes, Waghorn and Bennett to come of the bench, we'd have a strong XI and good depth again.

Cocu has been playing 4-3-3 during pre season? Said that's his formation in an interview so thats what it is.

I'd love to see Waggy and Marriott together but accept it'll only happen for the last 20 mins lol.

Shinnie hasn't played DCM yet, although that's what I thought he was.

Holmes will fight his way in once fit. Possibly for Lawrence.

Still looks short on quality and goals for me.

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I believe you are benching two key players and I'd like you to reconsider. 

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Absolutely no way in hell this will be £10m up front.

£5m with a load of add-ons, maybe.

I've read on the Arsenal reddit that the italian teams were offering £5mill and £7mill. I think we're offering more to beat them but on personal terms we're also guaranteeing him play time. It seems that we've promised him more of a first team role which is what convinced him to join us.

Archived