Krystian Bielik - Signed 5 year deal

Kyle guest

On 10/07/2019 at 12:38, David said:

Can we not, I’m still trying to figure out who’s who on here with the recent name changes. I feel like the new kid at school

To right Dave sorry David. All this name changes is most confusing. If admin find it hard to follow. Then us lowly posters are well buggered. 

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I think this will be a perm if we're in for him rather than a loan. This is one I could see us bringing in for 2.5m or that mark and selling on for 6-10 in a couple of years time

Would be very happy with that

11 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I think this will be a perm if we're in for him rather than a loan. This is one I could see us bringing in for 2.5m or that mark and selling on for 6-10 in a couple of years time

Sounds a better business model than buying for 6-10 and selling for nowt in a couple of years....cough.....Bradley......cough.....?

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Sounds a better business model than buying for 6-10 and selling for nowt in a couple of years....cough.....Bradley......cough.....?

To be fair to cough........Bradley.........cough he did play 140 games for us so we got our monies worth. When you consider others like Blackman, Claude etc I think Bradley wasn’t too bad

Interesting one this. WIll want to play games so a big club and their bench most often may not appeal as much as a 2nd tier club with potential to step up. Did really well by all acounts at a Div 1 outfit so can handle a rough and tumble leadue and shone at international level at the U21s Euros.

Critically, he was relatively cheaply bought by Arsenal who are apparently looking to recoup their outlay so he might be affordable too compared to some outlandish fees being bandied about for young English defenders. Hard to be definitve but worth close consideration all the same.

I suspect this might not be a popular view but I would like to see Evans have a run. He did well when he came in at centre half last year and has done OK in pre-season too.  Davies is great backup and Wisdom and Fozzy and even Huddlestone could play there for additional cover.

1 minute ago, Gritty said:

I suspect this might not be a popular view but I would like to see Evans have a run. He did well when he came in at centre half last year and has done OK in pre-season too.  Davies is great backup and Wisdom and Fozzy and even Huddlestone could play there for additional cover.

I’d like to see Bielik in midfield. 

30 minutes ago, Gritty said:

I’m all for Evans having a chance, but Bielik would still be a good signing as a better option than the names you mention for CB and as a good option in midfield as well.

Archived