Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ambitious said:

Outstanding - when I was the first person to name him as a potential candidate I didn't think my opinion would have such sway. If there's a director of football position going begging then my phone is always on, Mel. 

Honestly when I first saw his name being touted I thought people were being ridiculous but yet here we are....

I'm trying not to get too excited but this is a guy who not long ago was being touted for several of the very top jobs in Europe for good reason.

When Rowett left I was a big Lampard supporter and I recall some fans moaning about Mel wrecking the club etc. 

Is there anybody who can still doubt his commitment if Cocu is announced??

Seriously, what a coup this would be. 

Can't bear to think of the mickey taking if we end up with Danny Cowley..

1 minute ago, TZM said:

Just driven past the stadium. If there’s anything cracking off right now they’ve kept it very low key. No sign of the press.

Stuff very rarely happens at the stadium. Usually all done at Moor Farm then a presser at the ground a few days later.

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

PC/DC - Greatest hits:

Back In The Playoffs

Highway to Hull

You Shook Mel All Night Long

Feel free to add some better ones ?

Dirty Leeds Done Dirt Cheap

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Stuff very rarely happens at the stadium. Usually all done at Moor Farm then a presser at the ground a few days later.

Was mainly posting because someone said press were congregating there..

Just now, TZM said:

Just driven past the stadium. If there’s anything cracking off right now they’ve kept it very low key. No sign of the press.

Waiting for it to get dark ,, floodlights on ,cardboard cut out of lampard looking wistfully at the stands ,schteve Mac walks out the tunnel and kicks it over , Cocu walks out ,say s Down boy , schteve scuttles off down the tunnel , Cocu smiles and says ,  bring it on 

Sing up..........

"Phillip Cocu, Phillip Cocu,

"We're Derby County,

"We're coming for you.......

Absolute massive well done to our wonderful Mel Morris and everyone at Derby County for this one.

What a fantastic, brilliant football club to support.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Archived