Phillip Cocu, Chris Van der Weerden & Twan Scheepers

Nuwtfly

Phillip Cocu  

695 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It goes to show how young some peeps are on here that they've never heard of him.  Was a very classy player in his day, bit like Xavi, always seemed to have extra yard of space, a split second on the ball.  Shame we haven't got Mount coming back, as he could take him to another level again...

Would be over he moon if Mel can get it over the line.

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Hopefully the social team do what they did last year with the hashtags on signings.

#CocuJoins
#ScheepShagArmy

I see now that the entire appointment was probably driven by Owen and the media team, it writes itself... although safely navigating 'Cocu' may be a challenge.

4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Most Dutch folk speak very good English.  Better than English people, especially those cousins up the road

I've always found the Dutch to be up there with the Scandinavians for their excellent English but there are exceptions. Listening to that video, no problems on communications then.

14 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

It goes to show how young some peeps are on here that they've never heard of him.  Was a very classy player in his day, bit like Xavi, always seemed to have extra yard of space, a split second on the ball.  Shame we haven't got Mount coming back, as he could take him to another level again...

Would be over he moon if Mel can get it over the line.

I was brought up on 90s Dutch football. My dad drilled it into me as a kid, that was how to play football. I followed the big 3 teams and then wherever the big name players went. Cocu really was a classy player.

im trying not to get too excited, in case it doesn’t happen ?

Archived