The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a shocking day at work, that was exactly what I needed.

I don’t think it can get better than that without involving Derby. Literally the greatest possible scenario.

They didn’t miss out by a point, they missed out by literally a goal or two over 46 games and it all came down to the last couple of minutes.

It just does not get any better. 

Lamouchi will be sacked 100% Playoffs were the minimum expectation this season and they were financially banking on promotion. 

A colleague of mine worked at the club when Marinakis took over, everything they have done has been a kitchen sink approach to getting promoted. 

They banked everything this season and it didn’t work, they are financially ducked and Lamouchi will be out before the weekends over, just wait and see 

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

Lamouchi will be sacked 100% Playoffs were the minimum expectation this season and they were financially banking on promotion. 

A colleague of mine worked at the club when Marinakis took over, everything they have done has been a kitchen sink approach to getting promoted. 

They banked everything this season and it didn’t work, they are financially ducked and Lamouchi will be out before the weekends over, just wait and see 

Will be expensive. He signed a new contract 6 weeks ago! 

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Hate to say it, but reckon hell stay and they'll be looking at autos next year

3 minutes ago, Grimbeard said:

Being a caring sort of chap, I thought that I'd pop over to LTLF, just to see how the poor poppets are holding up you undestand.

Oddly, it won't load. I wonder if someone's pulled a cable out by mistake?

It does, but painfully slowly. Start at page 35 of the match thread (around half time) and just read through from there. The optimism is palpable, reaches a crescendo with Forest's equaliser and then, first slowly the wheels start to come off one by one. By page 50, the horrific realisation that Yeovil Mk II was amongst them was a joy to behold. I had tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks in the end.

Just now, Eddie said:

It does, but painfully slowly. Start at page 35 of the match thread (around half time) and just read through from there. The optimism is palpable, reaches a crescendo with Forest's equaliser and then, first slowly the wheels start to come off one by one. By page 50, the horrific realisation that Yeovil Mk II was amongst them was a joy to behold. I had tears of laughter rolling down my cheeks in the end.

Beautiful, just beautiful 

Archived