The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You're pretty safely in them aren't you? Can't see you not being there.

Our only chance is chasing down Cardiff. Trust me you boys are nowhere near the anti-football levels of that mob....?

On a positive note for you we decided to 5hi7-house them on not sending Uncle Albert back. You're welcome..

17 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You're pretty safely in them aren't you? Can't see you not being there.

1 point from 2 games and 3 lots of sheepshaggers chasing them down. The table can change rapidly.

Would be lovely to beat them to 6th by 1 point - the point that we robbed them of.

3 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

1 point from 2 games and 3 lots of sheepshaggers chasing them down. The table can change rapidly.

Would be lovely to beat them to 6th by 1 point - the point that we robbed them of.

I cannot let this opportunity for gratuitous pedantry pass. 

By equalising and taking away their winning position we robbed them of 2 points.

The only way we can Rob them of a point would have been to beat them thus denying the 1 point for a draw.

No need to thank me.....?

Nottingham Forest fans react as 'order restored' over Derby County after seven years

It's been a long wait but the Reds are revelling in another triumph over the Rams

Nottinghamshire live tipping the height of sadness with this headline an hour after the final whistle.

Good lord, this can't be the highlight off your season surely, didn't realise you were that famished for some kind of glory. 

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Another triumph? Order restored? 

Eh? See you next season. 

Oh god, spiralling depression time. I’ve been clinging onto the perfect season where stoke and boro get relegated, and we get promoted at the expense of Leeds and forest. It was never going to happen, but one can dream. 

but what if the exact opposite happens. Leeds are champions, Forest go up through the play offs, and stoke and boro live to fight another day and end up resurgent next season and storm the league. 

aaaaaa, nightmare!!!!

18 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Oh god, spiralling depression time. I’ve been clinging onto the perfect season where stoke and boro get relegated, and we get promoted at the expense of Leeds and forest. It was never going to happen, but one can dream. 

but what if the exact opposite happens. Leeds are champions, Forest go up through the play offs, and stoke and boro live to fight another day and end up resurgent next season and storm the league. 

aaaaaa, nightmare!!!!

You can enjoy watching two of them getting drubbed 4-0 on a cold wet January away at Southampton

The other two have supporters forced to live in Middlesbrough and Stoke no matter how well there teams do.

It'll be fun.

30 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

think your looking at a 5 goal swing and Stoke are getting out the deckchairs so unlikely.

Forest 0 Stoke 2

Reading 0 Swansea 3

I’ll have a quick look at 80 minutes or so, not that bothered but if it’s on that the gumptards could fook it up may allow myself a little smile.

Archived