The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

10 hours ago, Nffcguest said:

Agreed which Is why I was worried about today and worried about your assault on the top 6 as for our football style when executed well like today and in our 2 games against brentford and the Leeds one at home to name a few i really enjoy watching us like this not sure about anti-football as defending as well as we do at times and inviting the pressure as we do is as much a part of football as scoring goals and playing pretty triangles we have been in this league along time now and even tried the one below for a few sessons we have played the attacking football we have played awfull football alot all got us to the same place absolutely nowhere come to the point that if its working this way we need to go with it the players have brought into it even grabben who has apparently been a bad apple at alot of places is running his socks of tracking back holding play up if it fails this season then maybe we reasses again and it obviously has its floors like today take away the last minute equalisers this season and were sitting top 2 tonight 

Any danger of a full stop?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope you lads make the play off and we play you.

I didn't see anything from you today that looks like you might though....you are the worst team I've seen us play.

The 3-0 team looked better

You made us look good

image.png.3049401e61da56ca3c9dbc4caeb66c9a.png

19 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope you lads make the play off and we play you.

I didn't see anything from you today that looks like you might though....you are the worst team I've seen us play.

The 3-0 team looked better

You made us look good

Flippin' eck, I hope we don't make sixth or you third, because that would be the most turgid and boring of games for the play offs in the history of the game. Gary Rowett made a good case for the borathon championship, but Forest have certainly staked their claim.

Please no.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Forest fans still aren't going to get to see Wembley are they? 

What a season you picked to be good. You should have tried it before. 

That's a bit unfair as they have tried. Yeovil was just too good.

22 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Unfair rubbish. If you watch Chrissy you can see he realises that he can't get his head to the ball so does his best to get any part of his body on it. Excellent play.

It wasn’t a criticism. I like to see him smashing into centre halves.

If we make the play offs - which we won’t - I’d be quite happy to play Forest.

We can’t play that badly again. 

Just now, Boycie said:

Well, we know they struggle with balls into the box now don’t we?

Yeah. We’ve just got to remember where the box is. 

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

That's a bit unfair as they have tried. Yeovil was just too good.

Come on. 2-0 up from the first leg there is no way the 2 times champions of Europe could lose to a team that had been non-league for their entire existence up until 2003.  Just. Not. Possible.

Sat in a Gravesend pub watching, I laughed and laughed and laughed.

On 04/07/2020 at 22:45, Nffcguest said:

The thing is with forest every team we beat this way says we had one of our worse games of the season maybe just maybe it has something to do with how we allowed you to play im not hear to wind you up and do i blame you for celebrating a last minute equaliser of course not nothing feels better especially when its not particularly deserved but it did make me laugh that the comment further up says our 3 worse performances of the season have been against forest. I was genuinely worried about this game and thought you would cause us real problems today but it just didn't happen we came out fighting got the goal and sat comfortably but and this doesn't usally happen we switched on about 60mins and had another go at attacking and should of scored a couple more didnt happen and the rest is history but who knows maybe we will still meet again this year

Yep spot on. We were poor because you had a game plan that nullified the way we play.

I've seen people saying you came and parked the bus but, in the game I watched, every time Hamer had the ball you had 5 or 6 players in our half to stop us playing out.

The only time Rooney had any time on the ball was when he was stood 10 yards behind our centre backs.

Good away performance by you to be fair and the game should have been out of our reach long before the 97th minute.

15 hours ago, Alpha said:

Forest fans still aren't going to get to see Wembley are they? 

What a season you picked to be good. You should have tried it before. 

What you on about, we get to see it on TV.

I've I've been to a Robbie Williams concert 7 years ago..

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yep spot on. We were poor because you had a game plan that nullified the way we play.

I've seen people saying you came and parked the bus but, in the game I watched, every time Hamer had the ball you had 5 or 6 players in our half to stop us playing out.

The only time Rooney had any time on the ball was when he was stood 10 yards behind our centre backs.

Good away performance by you to be fair and the game should have been out of our reach long before the 97th minute.

Most sensible comments I've seen. Well done.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

So the obvious question now is whether, knowing what actions will negate our default style  whether we can adapt. Push a wide player further forward and play longer to the wings? To cut out the press?

Archived