The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was genuinely concerned before the game about Derby, i had heard so much about the wonder kids and Rooney.

Shame he didn't play, was he injured in the warm up?

I would have taken a point, but  reflecting on the game, we are playoff standard, you sadly aren't

20 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I was livid at FT, but on reflection......WOW how bad are Derby 

TBF I was pissing myself at full time, Joe Lolley, his face, well said it all, if only you tried to score instead of sitting behind the ball so much, I mean we wasn’t that good and you gave us so much possession; just imagine if you went for it.

Instead you donated us a point and ended any chance of automatic’s for yourself, I feel it was a good afternoon now and I’ve not stopped smiling, since Chris Martin scored.

Enjoy your night, ? 

8 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I was genuinely concerned before the game about Derby, i had heard so much about the wonder kids and Rooney.

Shame he didn't play, was he injured in the warm up?

I would have taken a point, but  reflecting on the game, we are playoff standard, you sadly aren't

Glad to hear you're over it now then. It'd be a real shame to waste a Saturday evening wallowing whilst trying to convince every passerby who might stop and listen that you aren't bothered.

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

TBF I was pissing myself at full time, Joe Lolley, his face, well said it all, if only you tried to score instead of sitting behind the ball so much, I mean we wasn’t that good and you gave us so much possession; just imagine if you went for it.

Instead you donated us a point and ended any chance of automatic’s for yourself, I feel it was a good afternoon now and I’ve not stopped smiling, since Chris Martin scored.

Enjoy your night, ? 

At the end of the day the result doesn’t really change much for us. Almost certainly going to make the playoffs and almost certainly not going to be top two. Disappointing we couldn’t go four in a row against your lot but hey ho.. 

But let’s be honest. Second half, what team actually had opportunities to score? Other than a 96 minute prayer that you were gifted. I don’t remember Samba having to make a difficult save? 

Holding back from crowing too much as we very well may play again this season (I hope not). But not sure where this negative football jibe is coming. Only one team looked like scoring or winning 

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

At the end of the day the result doesn’t really change much for us. Almost certainly going to make the playoffs and almost certainly not going to be top two. Disappointing we couldn’t go four in a row against your lot but hey ho.. 

But let’s be honest. Second half, what team actually had opportunities to score? Other than a 96 minute prayer that you were gifted. I don’t remember Samba having to make a difficult save? 

Holding back from crowing too much as we very well may play again this season (I hope not). But not sure where this negative football jibe is coming. Only one team looked like scoring or winning 

Both teams were rubbish.

Forest were like a Rowett team. Sitting deep, defending the box. Not committing. 
we got into the play offs playing like that. But it’s terrible to watch and will ultimately fail. 
Lolley is a decent player, and grabban has a Decent scoring record. That’s it. That’s all you’ve got.

unfortunately - on the day - we had even less.

Just your donkey centre half gave us a chance, and Chris Martin barging about got us a goal. 
We can only get better. I’m not not sure you can.

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

I was livid at FT, but on reflection......WOW how bad are Derby 

That's nothing. We played a team that's supposed to have been chasing the auto places today and they were nearly as bad as we were. And we didn't break into a jog for 30 minutes.

29 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Both teams were rubbish.

Forest were like a Rowett team. Sitting deep, defending the box. Not committing. 
we got into the play offs playing like that. But it’s terrible to watch and will ultimately fail. 
Lolley is a decent player, and grabban has a Decent scoring record. That’s it. That’s all you’ve got.

unfortunately - on the day - we had even less.

Just your donkey centre half gave us a chance, and Chris Martin barging about got us a goal. 
We can only get better. I’m not not sure you can.

will he be out in the pubs like last time singing if you don't fecking bounce your a sheep with all those forest fans who take the pee out of us for singing the reverse.  I'll look for the follow up video on social media, but suspect he's more likely to be at home sobbing into a can of tepid shipstones watching his balls up on a loop. 

17 games forest have won 1-0 this season. Not knocking it, defending is an art form and they’re usually very good at it. I’m always about winning over style, especially in this league. 

With all of that said, if you don’t go up, then it’s not even successful dull football. Second to that, if you don’t go up, creating the fewest home chances in the league and having a striker on for 20 goals is not sustainable. What happens when they stop going in at this unrealistic rate? It’s a recipe for dropping into mid table mediocrity.

Maybe the style will open up next season if it fails this season, who knows. But it’s a legitimate concern for Forest fans I know. Then we all know how itchy the trigger finger is of the bakery bomber. 

Do expect the style to be very successful in a play off campaign though. We’ve seen it ourselves with Billy Davies, and this is just the 2020 version. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Unfair rubbish. If you watch Chrissy you can see he realises that he can't get his head to the ball so does his best to get any part of his body on it. Excellent play.

3 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

I hope you lads make the play off and we play you.

I didn't see anything from you today that looks like you might though....you are the worst team I've seen us play.

The 3-0 team looked better

You made us look good

That's exactly what Leeds said last season.

10 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Wow aren't you lot deluded.

Did you have a chance on goal in 90 mins?

We had four to five good attempts

YOU WERE AWFUL

How many went in ?.  If Brentford or West Brom get the same standard from us we'll lose by 4 which probably shows Forests limitations. Couldn't finish us off in one of our three worst games this season.    Remember you playing in front empty stands against Millwall and Sheff Wednesday this season when you all went home. Sometimes teams play poo. If it cheers you up, take it that we normally play that poorly. 

49 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Wow aren't you lot deluded.

Did you have a chance on goal in 90 mins?

We had four to five good attempts

YOU WERE AWFUL

No we didn't. 

Yes you did.

And you still didn't win. Imagine if we'd played well or even played at all in the first half hour. 

Poor performance from Rooney, no Lawrence or Waghorn and no width. Got a point though. 

Archived