The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Wow aren't you lot deluded.

Did you have a chance on goal in 90 mins?

We had four to five good attempts

YOU WERE AWFUL

Don't cry petal. Appreciate it was another 'dominant' performance from your lot but you can't win them all 1-0 ?

image.png.a44847c1e7f987fb98c5092668e4e565.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is with forest every team we beat this way says we had one of our worse games of the season maybe just maybe it has something to do with how we allowed you to play im not hear to wind you up and do i blame you for celebrating a last minute equaliser of course not nothing feels better especially when its not particularly deserved but it did make me laugh that the comment further up says our 3 worse performances of the season have been against forest. I was genuinely worried about this game and thought you would cause us real problems today but it just didn't happen we came out fighting got the goal and sat comfortably but and this doesn't usally happen we switched on about 60mins and had another go at attacking and should of scored a couple more didnt happen and the rest is history but who knows maybe we will still meet again this year

They really are an anti football team - they have been starved of any actual football so they are more than happy with a sniff of possible promotion which of course they could achieve if they continue to be lucky and again if they did they would need an entire new team for the premiership enabling the entire ‘A’ team being transferred from Greece at no cost 

57 minutes ago, Alpha said:

No we didn't. 

Yes you did.

And you still didn't win. Imagine if we'd played well or even played at all in the first half hour. 

Poor performance from Rooney, no Lawrence or Waghorn and no width. Got a point though. 

IMAGINE

2 minutes ago, Nffcguest said:

The thing is with forest every team we beat this way says we had one of our worse games of the season maybe just maybe it has something to do with how we allowed you to play im not hear to wind you up and do i blame you for celebrating a last minute equaliser of course not nothing feels better especially when its not particularly deserved but it did make me laugh that the comment further up says our 3 worse performances of the season have been against forest. I was genuinely worried about this game and thought you would cause us real problems today but it just didn't happen we came out fighting got the goal and sat comfortably but and this doesn't usally happen we switched on about 60mins and had another go at attacking and should of scored a couple more didnt happen and the rest is history but who knows maybe we will still meet again this year

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

How many went in ?.  If Brentford or West Brom get the same standard from us we'll lose by 4 which probably shows Forests limitations. Couldn't finish us off in one of our three worst games this season.    Remember you playing in front empty stands against Millwall and Sheff Wednesday this season when you all went home. Sometimes teams play poo. If it cheers you up, take it that we normally play that poorly. 

If its this one, not what I said at all. 

3 minutes ago, Nffcguest said:

Games with no fans are fairly dreadful to watch in my opinion and yes we have produced nothing today apart from a last minute bungle goal but a lot of our football since Christmas has been excellent and as we sit today we have a very small pool of players to select from but they are doing excellent considering the whole package of this season. Obviously I don’t watch forest but there is rarely any highlights of exciting stuff for a non follower and if the (anti football) fails what then? Another total rebuild? Time will see but you have a chance this season as the standard is dreadfully poor 

1 hour ago, eezzeetiger said:

Wow aren't you lot deluded.

Did you have a chance on goal in 90 mins?

We had four to five good attempts

YOU WERE AWFUL

The irony of this is we all know we were awful, but not only did you not win, you managed the fewest touches in the opposing third of any team we’ve played all season. Doesn’t make you much cop does it?

Just now, Sparkle said:

Games with no fans are fairly dreadful to watch in my opinion and yes we have produced nothing today apart from a last minute bungle goal but a lot of our football since Christmas has been excellent and as we sit today we have a very small pool of players to select from but they are doing excellent considering the whole package of this season. Obviously I don’t watch forest but there is rarely any highlights of exciting stuff for a non follower and if the (anti football) fails what then? Another total rebuild? Time will see but you have a chance this season as the standard is dreadfully poor 

Agreed which Is why I was worried about today and worried about your assault on the top 6 as for our football style when executed well like today and in our 2 games against brentford and the Leeds one at home to name a few i really enjoy watching us like this not sure about anti-football as defending as well as we do at times and inviting the pressure as we do is as much a part of football as scoring goals and playing pretty triangles we have been in this league along time now and even tried the one below for a few sessons we have played the attacking football we have played awfull football alot all got us to the same place absolutely nowhere come to the point that if its working this way we need to go with it the players have brought into it even grabben who has apparently been a bad apple at alot of places is running his socks of tracking back holding play up if it fails this season then maybe we reasses again and it obviously has its floors like today take away the last minute equalisers this season and were sitting top 2 tonight 

12 minutes ago, Srg said:

The irony of this is we all know we were awful, but not only did you not win, you managed the fewest touches in the opposing third of any team we’ve played all season. Doesn’t make you much cop does it?

Is "touches in the opposing third" a real yardstick

We created real chances (that were fluffed) you only created ??

1 hour ago, Nffcguest said:

This is the key point, Forest are very good at stopping teams doing what they normally want to do. Its something, and forest are doing it well. So enjoy your mastery of suck the life out the opposition. If forest were an animal they'd be a boa constrictor - certainly lethal but in a very different way to other predators.

And I bet we're not the only opposition fans who've told you they were glad they didn't watch forest every week.

34 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

This is the key point, Forest are very good at stopping teams doing what they normally want to do. Its something, and forest are doing it well. So enjoy your mastery of suck the life out the opposition. If forest were an animal they'd be a boa constrictor - certainly lethal but in a very different way to other predators.

And I bet we're not the only opposition fans who've told you they were glad they didn't watch forest every week.

Forest have a player called Sow,how can that be pronounced So.Anyone know what a sow is ?

Sith Happens

In other news, Environmental organisations are baffled at the sudden death of thousands of fish in a Nottingham Canal this weekend.

32128.jpg?v=bcb9ba

9 hours ago, Nffcguest said:

Agreed which Is why I was worried about today and worried about your assault on the top 6 as for our football style when executed well like today and in our 2 games against brentford and the Leeds one at home to name a few i really enjoy watching us like this not sure about anti-football as defending as well as we do at times and inviting the pressure as we do is as much a part of football as scoring goals and playing pretty triangles we have been in this league along time now and even tried the one below for a few sessons we have played the attacking football we have played awfull football alot all got us to the same place absolutely nowhere come to the point that if its working this way we need to go with it the players have brought into it even grabben who has apparently been a bad apple at alot of places is running his socks of tracking back holding play up if it fails this season then maybe we reasses again and it obviously has its floors like today take away the last minute equalisers this season and were sitting top 2 tonight 

Taking away the first half of the season we are sitting top actually if you want to look at it that way 

Archived