The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Mr Dawson didn't play

Grabban scored and getting better

Curtis Eugene Davies (born 15 March 1985)

duck me that makes me feel old. Curtis Davies is the old man in the team, and he’s not even a little bit younger than me, there’s clear daylight. 

If I wasn’t depressed before, I am now. 

51 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Climb down from up their arse.

More pissed with the players involved tbh

As annoying as it is to be getting stick from all my mates (who support either forest or leeds), I prefer that than walking around nottingham with a 1000 souless manchester united or arsenal fans

We will be back next season, let them have their fun now

2 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

They’re a funny bunch.

So having told us the bounce was a copied, piss poor chant and a blight to all civilisation, they've been jealously using it in dodgy pubs on the quiet all this time over in Mordor.  How unoriginal .  Last time I saw locals in a pub like that was at 'The Titty Twister'.

2 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

tbh  we would be doing the same if it was the other way round

Can’t say I would, and if our players were doing the same I’d probably be a little embarrassed. They won an even game off the back of a gifted goal- sure celebrate, but don’t pull the big one like you’ve just won the champions league. Especially not with low blows like that- given 17 of the 18 Derby players in the squad today weren’t involved with that incident, and 2 of the three involved look unlikely to play for us again.

Thought it was a fairly entertaining game between two mid-table teams. Both teams good in spots and bad in spots. January important for both if either want to compete.

Successfully crocked a player in our least deep position though, so more than the one win for Forest on the day. ? 

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Thought it was a fairly entertaining game between two mid-table teams. Both teams good in spots and bad in spots. January important for both if either want to compete.

Successfully crocked a player in our least deep position though, so more than the one win for Forest on the day. ? 

Who was that? 

Lawrence also should consider himself very lucky to not walk after his tackle on Ribiero. Could have caused him serious injury

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Who was that? 

Lawrence also should consider himself very lucky to not walk after his tackle on Ribiero. Could have caused him serious injury

Clarke.

Was also two fouls in the build up to that Lawrence tackle, so it shouldn't have happened. Given the ref was terrible though, he should have been sent off, even though it should never have gotten that far. Yates should have gone though, either straight red or three yellow card offences in the first half alone.

5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Clarke.

Was also two fouls in the build up to that Lawrence tackle, so it shouldn't have happened. Given the ref was terrible though, he should have been sent off, even though it should never have gotten that far. Yates should have gone though, either straight red or three yellow card offences in the first half alone.

I wasn't at the game so couldn't comment. But seems the ref by all accounts had a poor game for both teams. 

15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I wasn't at the game so couldn't comment. But seems the ref by all accounts had a poor game for both teams. 

Yes, he wasn't good at all. Just a pretty poor game that deserved to be nothing more than a draw all round, but that's the way it's going for us at the moment.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Who was that? 

Now let's get one thing straight, here and now... Pal!

Lawrence does not walk anywhere!  Understood!  

Oh... wait!

……………………………………………………………….
image.png
May the fallen rest in peace.
May those that return, have the fortune to live in peace.

Archived