The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/10/2019 at 10:27, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You're definitely a secret hooligan. How you made it to the status of mod I'll never know!

On 31/10/2019 at 07:43, Boycie said:

Secret?

May I refer the honourable gentlemen to the section in the Forum guidelines about Prohibited content, 

"Libelous content containing or constituting a libel."

Forest fan: "That your dog?"

Derby fan: "Aye"

Forest fan: "Mind if I speak to him?'

Derby fan: "Dog don't talk.”

Forest fan: Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doing all right."

Derby fan: (look of shock)

Forest fan: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Derby fan)

Dog: "Yep."

Forest fan: How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."

Derby fan: (Look of total disbelief!)

Forest fan: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Derby fan: "Horse don't talk.”

Forest fan: "Hey horse how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Derby fan: (Extreme look of shock!)

Forest fan: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Derby fan)

Horse: "Yep."

Forest fan: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."

Derby fan: (Look of total amazement!)

Forest fan: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Derby fan: "That sheep's a liar!!”

Seeing as we are all friends here, and this being "The week where things turnaround", I'd like to show some kind spirit to our pretty little friend, Miss Dawn Scarlet, and cheer her up with a cracking little tale of my own.  It's a true story of course, but that's no reason to keep it a secret amongst friends. 
Let's face it, we're not talking about anything taboo here, like involving sisters/mothers/six-toed circus freaks...

A Derby fan is trapped on a desert island with a sheep and a dog.
After a few days, the sheep starts to look somewhat attractive to said Derby fan. However, whenever he approaches the sheep, the dog begins to growl in a threatening manner.
The Derby fan takes the dog to the opposite side of the island, giving it some food as a distraction. He runs back to the sheep only to find the dog growling at him.
The Derby fan ties the dog to a tree with a large leash. He goes back to the sheep only to find the dog growling with a gnawed off leash around its neck.
By now, the Derby fan is getting depressed and frustrated. As he sits under a palm tree staring out to sea, a beautiful woman in a tight-fitting wet suit emerges from the surf. She asks him who he is and, taking pity upon his lonely state, asks if there's "Anything" she could do for him.
The Derby fan thinks for a moment and then responds: "Could you take the dog for a walk?"

#...andwe'reproudofit!

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Forest fan: "That your dog?"

Derby fan: "Aye"

Forest fan: "Mind if I speak to him?'

Derby fan: "Dog don't talk.”

Forest fan: Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doing all right."

Derby fan: (look of shock)

Forest fan: Is this your owner?" (Pointing at the Derby fan)

Dog: "Yep."

Forest fan: How's he treating you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food and takes me to the park once a week to play."

Derby fan: (Look of total disbelief!)

Forest fan: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Derby fan: "Horse don't talk.”

Forest fan: "Hey horse how's it going?"

Horse: "Cool."

Derby fan: (Extreme look of shock!)

Forest fan: "Is this your owner?" (Pointing to the Derby fan)

Horse: "Yep."

Forest fan: "How's he treating you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking, he rides me, brushes me down often and keeps me in a nice stable to protect me from the weather."

Derby fan: (Look of total amazement!)

Forest fan: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Derby fan: "That sheep's a liar!!”

What do we call three sheep tied to a lamp post ?

A recreation centre.

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Never confident with these ties. 

Given we seem to be better away than at home, I'll sit on the fence and go for a score draw.. 

We've won just one away game all season and that came on the opening day against a Huddersfield team in a mess ... you'll be fine

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Never confident with these ties. 

Given we seem to be better away than at home, I'll sit on the fence and go for a score draw.. 

I was sure we were in for a drubbing but last couple of performances have given me hope. 

A draw would be a great result for us right now. 

Heard Keogh will be there cheering on his future team mates ?

14 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I was sure we were in for a drubbing but last couple of performances have given me hope. 

A draw would be a great result for us right now. 

Heard Keogh will be there cheering on his future team mates ?

He'll be getting some songs directed his way from both sets of fans. 

Probably somewhat different in the content mind you.

54 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

He'll be getting some songs directed his way from both sets of fans. 

Probably somewhat different in the content mind you.

You might be surprised. Every away set of fans has sung the 'Richard Keogh he should have walked home' chant thinking its funny, it was mildly the first time but since its really unoriginal, and the thing is we all agree he should have. Hopefully forest fans will have something more original. I'd be surprised if any Derby fans are chanting anything positive about him, if anything they are likely to join in with the forest fans.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

You might be surprised. Every away set of fans has sung the 'Richard Keogh he should have walked home' chant thinking its funny, it was mildly the first time but since its really unoriginal, and the thing is we all agree he should have. Hopefully forest fans will have something more original. I'd be surprised if any Derby fans are chanting anything positive about him, if anything they are likely to join in with the forest fans.

the wendies first sang it and the weeds do it best of all

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I have a new prediction.

Game will be flooded off.. ? 

Guarantee it. 

A) This isn't the prediction thread.

B) If it isn't flooded off you need investigating for the Reading game, this is a hell of a lot worse. If it is called off, you still need investigating for having a ground not fit for purpose to fulfil fixtures. Possible points deduction? 

(I'm in no way influenced by my preference of football team).

3 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

A) This isn't the prediction thread.

B) If it isn't flooded off you need investigating for the Reading game, this is a hell of a lot worse. If it is called off, you still need investigating for having a ground not fit for purpose to fulfil fixtures. Possible points deduction? 

(I'm in no way influenced by my preference of football team).

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I have a new prediction.

Game will be flooded off.. ? 

Guarantee it. 

let's be honest you only want to postpone it so you can get the chance to say you've seen Rooney play

Archived