The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

3 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

So how does this work?

I just pick a charity?

Nspcc - and if we don't make top 6 i will put £5 in

Bloody Cheapskate ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning away in London isn't for everyone chaps ? 

Just thought I'd let you know at this convenient time that our good friend @David is so confident you'll still finish ahead of us, he's agreed to a little bet..

Derby finish above Forest - I'll change my Avatar pic to a Ram badge

Forest finish above Derby - he'll change his pic to a Forest badge.. I think 6 months into the 20/21 season should suffice. 

Photographic evidence is attached below. No welching now fella..

Daveo 1.jpg

Daveo.jpg

3 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Just thought I'd let you know at this convenient time that our good friend @David is so confident you'll still finish ahead of us, he's agreed to a little bet..

Forest finish above Derby - he'll change his pic to a Forest badge.. I think 6 months into the 20/21 season should suffice. 

Daveo 1.jpg

Daveo.jpg

I'm conflicted about this. Would love to see you with a Ram as your avatar, but would also like to laugh at @David

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Daveo 1.jpg

Daveo.jpg

Shouldn't you have to change yours on LTLF?

Just sayin......

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Balls to it, I’m going to sign up. Just read the last page of their Derby thread and it’s pissed me off. DFR7 meets LTLF.

I didn't mean what I said about Bielik and Roos. They both look absolute shrewd acquisitions.. 

nicolas cage laughing GIF

I'm sure a new spirit of warmth and affection will be created between LTLF and Dcfcfans when "they" realise they are always in the wrong and also improve their personal grooming routines, expanding upon family members picking off bugs for a quick snack, including washing in water, soap, application of scents (even lynx), using some sort of fabric detergent instead of plunging clothes into the Trent once or twice a year.

Archived