The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's a "GIF"!  Get with it, Grandad!

(Too late to edit)...

Actually, that's just reminded me... Muckerette recently referred to it as a "GILF"... trying to be with it, in front of the grandkids... they now mock her... and rightly so!  ?

#truestory

EDIT:

She's a Notts lass, so yes, of course it's on topic!  ?

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

(Too late to edit)...

Actually, that's just reminded me... Muckerette recently referred to it as a "GILF"... trying to be with it, in front of the grandkids... they now mock her... and rightly so!  ?

#truestory

EDIT:

She's a Notts lass, so yes, of course it's on topic!  ?

I imagine in notts they probably go for a gilf. Often their own. Eeeewwwww!!!!

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Calling a game off when you’re struggling for form and blaming the weather.... Where have I heard that one before?

We didn't do it because of form, we just did it to see warnocks head explode

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Calling a game off when you’re struggling for form and blaming the weather.... Where have I heard that one before?

There's no need for sarcasm! 
Let's be honest, once they'd cleared the West car park, that pile of snow near the statue was well over 4" deep... and there were other piles in other corners!  None of the local schools were open that day either... some people forget that!  ?

The flood risk assessment for City ground contains the following

"despite being situated near to the river Trent, the is a significant risk of the site not flooding sufficiently to justify the facility's complete destruction for redevelopment as residential dwelling"

"thus it is anticipated that in such event a shanty Town of hovels filled with lice and disease ridden locals of nearby neighbourhoods will be established in the area, raising the visual and olfactory standard, but unfortunately not increase the land value. "

20 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Some of the food we do sell tastes like its been sat there since that Cardiff game. 

In the mid 80's, after graduating from "trayboy", I worked on various food kiosks around the BBG. Seeing what I saw, how no one died after eating  the pies etc. I'll never know.

11 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

In the mid 80's, after graduating from "trayboy", I worked on various food kiosks around the BBG. Seeing what I saw, how no one died after eating  the pies etc. I'll never know.

Talking of pies reminds me of an away game at Notts County , we were stood on the kop end which at the time was just a cinder slag heap .A particularly raucous Derby fan was being berated by a middle aged woman .

He proceeds to put his hand in his meat pie to which he had applied tomato sauce walked up to the woman and said look missus I've just had my hand up my arse. Class fans in the 70's .

2 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Talking of pies reminds me of an away game at Notts County , we were stood on the kop end which at the time was just a cinder slag heap .A particularly raucous Derby fan was being berated by a middle aged woman .

He proceeds to put his hand in his meat pie to which he had applied tomato sauce walked up to the woman and said look missus I've just had my hand up my arse. Class fans in the 70's .

I do smile when I read of poor behaviour from an element of our support nowadays....

Archived