The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I was kidding   lets do 100 either way NSPCC

100 what? Guineas probably considering how far in the past you lot live 

7 minutes ago, mozza said:

How ever it goes , we'll both still be in the Championshit next season..

Yep, i reckon forest will avoid a relegation battle. 

On 28/11/2019 at 13:26, Red_Dawn said:

I didn't mean what I said about Bielik and Roos. They both look absolute shrewd acquisitions.. 

nicolas cage laughing GIF

I’m not sure why you’d mention those two ?

Despite Roos’ recent form, he still only cost us a bag of chips to buy from Nuneaton and that was back in Jan 2014. Bielik is a top class DM at this level.

In terms of value for money you should be saying Anya and Jozefzoon... you can include Wisdom and Waghorn at a push, but there aren’t many.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I’m not sure why you’d mention those two ?

Despite Roos’ recent form, he still only cost us a bag of chips to buy from Nuneaton and that was back in Jan 2014. Bielik is a top class DM at this level.

In terms of value for money you should be saying Anya and Jozefzoon... you can include Wisdom and Waghorn at a push, but there aren’t many.

And Marriott. Really happy he signed with you and not us

Will he even get a game when Rooney starts? 

38 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Rooney starting?  ... For us?  ... Wayne Rooney?  ...THE Wayne Rooney?   He of goal scoring records galore?  ...Blimey... What a coup!  

Oh... wait a minute... You're winding us up aren't you!  You little tinker you!  You nearly got me there!

46 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yeah, gutted we spent £3m on a player who’s scored 13 goals and assisted 7 in 3153 minutes of football (1 goal contribution per 158 mins).

If only we had spent double that on Grabban to get 29 goal contributions in 4267 mins (1 every 147 mins).

I bet you’ll also be able to sell Grabban on for a profit unlike us with Marriott ?

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yeah, gutted we spent £3m on a player who’s scored 13 goals and assisted 7 in 3153 minutes of football (1 goal contribution per 158 mins).

If only we had spent double that on Grabban to get 29 goal contributions in 4267 mins (1 every 147 mins).

I bet you’ll also be able to sell Grabban on for a profit unlike us with Marriott ?

8 goals in 46 league games. 

Good return? Hardly. 

32 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You're more than welcome to join fellow mod Davey in our little bet.. ? 

I've offered you the bet before, I change to a forest badge on here and you change to a Ram on LTLF, as a Ram would not really have any effect on here, you would just blend in. You've always bottled it. 

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

I've offered you the bet before, I change to a forest badge on here and you change to a Ram on LTLF, as a Ram would not really have any effect on here, you would just blend in. You've always bottled it. 

Yeah but there's a chance I might win now ?

Archived