The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

3 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

A) This isn't the prediction thread.

B) If it isn't flooded off you need investigating for the Reading game, this is a hell of a lot worse. If it is called off, you still need investigating for having a ground not fit for purpose to fulfil fixtures. Possible points deduction? 

(I'm in no way influenced by my preference of football team).

If only we'd built a flat pack, legloland stadium on an industrial park in the middle of nowhere.. Surrounded by Subways, Frankie and Bennys and car dealers.. 

If only ?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

If only we'd built a flat pack, legloland stadium on an industrial park in the middle of nowhere.. Surrounded by Subways, Frankie and Bennys and car dealers.. 

If only ?

You had Gamston but bottled it when they said 50k seater.

They did the maths and the current £10 season ticket costs just didn’t stack up.

Dunno about the mist rolling in from the Trent, I’d be more worried about the party barges dropping anchor on the pitch if it don’t stop raining. 

43 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You had Gamston but bottled it when they said 50k seater.

They did the maths and the current £10 season ticket costs just didn’t stack up.

Dunno about the mist rolling in from the Trent, I’d be more worried about the party barges dropping anchor on the pitch if it don’t stop raining. 

I showed a Forest fan at work the level of the Trent this afternoon he said they have played with it higher than it is. I’m not sure if the Derwent influences the Trent that much but the areas affected by the rain are North Derbyshire-South Yorkshire-North Nottinghamshire the Trent comes from Staffordshire which missed most of the rain so I doubt it will be too much of a problem. It’s just my opinion by the way. I have been known to be wrong.

25 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I showed a Forest fan at work the level of the Trent this afternoon he said they have played with it higher than it is. I’m not sure if the Derwent influences the Trent that much but the areas affected by the rain are North Derbyshire-South Yorkshire-North Nottinghamshire the Trent comes from Staffordshire which missed most of the rain so I doubt it will be too much of a problem. It’s just my opinion by the way. I have been known to be wrong.

The Trent flows into the Humber, all the problems are downstream.

I understand the Trent levels remain low as locals use the river to obtain their water supplies from for their homes and businesses anyway, when they get running water in Notts it might be different.

54 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I understand the Trent levels remain low as locals use the river to obtain their water supplies from for their homes and businesses anyway, when they get running water in Notts it might be different.

This is true, and on the flip side they won’t have to go as far down the bank to wash their clothes at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

On date night they do;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSFpC5Zz2oqJuv_OWIAWI

True.
I also hear they continue to share a bath, as they have done all through their childhood.  

#ecofamilymyarse

……………………………………………………………….
image.png.acc75510f23560290a39f79909392f39.png
May the fallen rest in peace.
May those that return, have the fortune to live in peace.

Archived