The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

I wonder if they were similarly scrutinised when they were sponsored by fawaz fridges. 

They were in fairness, albeit not as much as they would be at the moment. Championship clubs seem scared sh*tless to spend any kind of money, not just us but the entire division. I'd wager that this season will be one of the lowest spends in the last decade - if not longer. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I notice they’ve had the lease in their stadium renewed for 250 years. And they probably still won’t have renovated by then. But in the bright side for them, they might still be in it as the glory days return on the 300 the cycle if success - like Hayley’s comet. 

They've announced a plan to extend the lease by that amount, let's hope no concerned local residents kick up a fuss about the council not achieving the going rate for such a long lease! ?

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Next Derby manager? Got Sunderland up at his first attempt.

I think as a general rule, any manager that got sacked and replaced with Paul Jewell should not be considered for the Derby manager role

2 hours ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Olympiacos are like Forest's dustbin where they can ship out all their expensive flops. Shame we didn't have a sister club for such purposes. Would have been handy to get rid of the like of Blackman, Butterfield etc. Mel if your reading please feel free to make use of the idea.

Presumably forest's commercial submission to Mel on the basis of recycling Derby rejects is just having the final shake down.

Martin O'Neil is pleased to add Chris Martin to the catering bill.

Archived