The Olympiacos B Antiques Roadshow Thread.

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiki page.....?

Sabri Lamouchi (Arabic: صبري لموشي‎, born 9 November 1949) is a former French professional footballer of Tunisian descent who played as a midfielder. He is renowned for being an avid Derby County fan and currently resides at Bardill's garden centre.

I take it that seeing as they have announced their new guy 3 days before the July 1st cut-off, they'll get a points deduction in 3 years time?  I think that's how it works, according to some on here?

Ha... in your faeces, you crimson curs!  

11 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fair play to the club though. Took attention right away from the launch of that gopping kit

Have to hand it to you Dawnie - you roll with the punches that Forest continually dole out.

And you hired a former WC manager..........must be with the aim of making you proper toilet....?

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Have to hand it to you Dawnie - you roll with the punches that Forest continually dole out.

And you hired a former WC manager..........must be with the aim of making you proper toilet....?

Lamoosh.. Lamuchi.. 

Oh who cares about spelling it right, he'll be gone in a few months anyway.

I don't take it terribly serious at the moment. If you did you'd be permanently in a bad mood ?‍♂️

I'll say one thing about Forest in these situations, they are ruthlessly efficient at getting rid of managers. 18 minutes between sacking O'Neill and hiring Labi Siffre, or whatever his name is. If we were that efficient we could have had 248 different managers between letting Chelsea start talks with Lampard and now.

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

I'll say one thing about Forest in these situations, they are ruthlessly efficient at getting rid of managers. 18 minutes between sacking O'Neill and hiring Labi Siffre, or whatever his name is. If we were that efficient we could have had 248 different managers between letting Chelsea start talks with Lampard and now.

37 words in the clubs statement about him leaving.

2 sentences. 

Brutal. 

Archived