Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

17 minutes ago, dan_ram1 said:

I will have 1 ticket available in block 212. Ticket was purchased yesterday in the extra allocation we got. I was looking at purchasing tickets for me and two family members, however when i got my turn only singles were available, so I bought it. Out of interest i refreshed the ticket page and it looked like they released another block with plenty of seats left, so i managed to get the 3 tickets i wanted. So I have the single seat available.

I am looking for £81 as this is what it cost me including fees etc. I hope to get the tickets tomorrow or Saturday in the post so if anyone is interested let me know and we can arrange something.

I’ll take this mate. Please message me and we will sort something out. Cheers

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Look, he’s let you post your YouTube’s on the forum mate , no need to fill the place full of smoke.

?

I'm getting caught up in all the positive euphoria pal.

I'd better not start saying I'm trying to grow a beard like his so I can be more like your illustrious leader @David, it's tougher than you'd think as his is quite whispy whereas mine has potential to be bucko-esque if i didn't carefully trim it ?

Me and him/you will never agree on NC, we'll never forget the run ins we had but I once posted something on here as a joke about Bris and I know David (rightly) took offence to it, even though I didn't mean to come across like an arse.

I make mistakes, I used to get too tense and probably still would over some posts and posters but I post what's on my mind and that has to work both ways.

I REALLY do love this place, what he has built is incredible and you get to see that on weeks like these. I REALLY do like you now and the jokes you crack, I just didn't spot earlier that I'd be better off laughing along with you all instead of fighting you ?

Now for the last time, otherwise people will start getting the wrong idea about who I support these days.

COY Mighty R's

I'm not expecting anything as I'm not a Derby fan but my mates are and we tried getting 3 together with no luck..

If anyone has 2/3 tickets together we'd be very grateful although i appreciate they're rarer than rocking horse poo. Good luck in the final regardless!

2 minutes ago, chadders said:

In the melee that was the chaotic online I bought and paid for a ticket, but  thought the transaction hadn't gone through so I immediately went through the process again. The result was, I'm ashamed to say that I ended up buying two tickets when I only wanted one. The first arrived yesterday, the second  still hasn't come. If and when it does arrive it will be surplus to requirements so I'll be happy to let it go to another Rams fan for the face value (I found this forum whilst searching for a way to find deserving home for the spare ticket). Really sorry for those other loyal fans who missed out in the ticket chaos.

@chadders a few people in this thread might still be looking 

1 hour ago, Canary said:

I'm not expecting anything as I'm not a Derby fan but my mates are and we tried getting 3 together with no luck..

If anyone has 2/3 tickets together we'd be very grateful although i appreciate they're rarer than rocking horse poo. Good luck in the final regardless!

Which blocks are yours in

I managed to get a ticket yesterday in block 119 front row, I was ‘bidding’ for my non season ticket mate who goes to about half of the home games a season. He contacted me today saying he managed to get one. Hence reason for spare ticket. He has indicated he would try find somebody interested. I’ve said would chance it on here, looking for the amount paid (£69 inclusive of booking fee). I don’t live in area but will be driving down to family in Derby Sunday evening. 

PM if interested 

Hi,

I used to post on here but haven't for years so have made a new account looking for a ticket. A very kind rams fan has potentially helped me out but he's not responding and am nervous. I'm looking for any ticket going apart from cat 1 as that's out my price range.

I've been to 8 games this year as I live in leeds and am a PhD student so money is always tight. I used to have a season ticket from when i was 7-18 but gave it up as i moved to uni in lancaster but regularly attended games and listen to radio Derby. I can come back to Derby to pick it up or meet you somewhere to pick it up whatever suits people best. Any help would be much appreciated as I missed our last wembley appearance due to having an exam the next day so kind of desperate to make this trip. 

4 hours ago, GrimsbyRam said:

I managed to get a ticket yesterday in block 119 front row, I was ‘bidding’ for my non season ticket mate who goes to about half of the home games a season. He contacted me today saying he managed to get one. Hence reason for spare ticket. He has indicated he would try find somebody interested. I’ve said would chance it on here, looking for the amount paid (£69 inclusive of booking fee). I don’t live in area but will be driving down to family in Derby Sunday evening. 

PM if interested 

Bump! 

Mentioned this in the other thread – am still on the lookout for a ticket if anyone has one going spare. Sadly missed out on Sunday and the extra allocation.

Am always lurking on the forum anyway, but please do DM if you see this and want to get the ball rolling.

I'm London-based, so can meet you at Wembley to collect. 

Hope everyone gets sorted,decided i would miss this one ,don't want to jinx the team. No doubt the neighbours will hate me as I blasphem at the tv for 3 hours non end useing  every conceivable expletive at anyone and everyone in claret,plain black,sky presenters and God forbid anyone knocking on my door or telephoning.

enjoy the game folks and. Let's hope it's a good journey home?

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Which blocks are yours in

Didnt get tickets full stop. They logged on in general sale on the sunday and missed out.

I sort of feel bad as they missed out cos they wanted to get me a ticket too so had to wait for gen sale

Archived