Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, David said:

A friend of mine has got 2 tickets in a corporate box for the Championship Play Off Final, Derby County v Aston Villa ..at Wembley on Monday 27th May.

These tickets are part of a package deal and include coach travel and beer and food.

Unfortunately the final is on the same day as his wedding!

So if you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It’s at Derby Registry Office, at 4pm. The brides name is Rachel - she is 5ft 8” about 9 stone, attractive, has her own job and is a really good cook....

Absolute classic!  Old maybe... but classic nonetheless!     happy0100.gif

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Bump! 

Thanks, been offline most of day. Will try and look through messages shortly. Ideally should have said prefer somebody with posting history (call me paranoid) and would hope to get this sorted Sunday  so don’t have to be messing about on the day

17 hours ago, FunkyRam said:

After 1 ticket if anyone has one spare. Taking the gamble down Wembley Way so if anyone lets you down DM me.

will be down Wembley Way from 12pm.

Many thanks,

one desperate ?

just a bump. 

Still after one ticket ?

18 hours ago, Ramshankered said:

Mentioned this in the other thread – am still on the lookout for a ticket if anyone has one going spare. Sadly missed out on Sunday and the extra allocation.

Am always lurking on the forum anyway, but please do DM if you see this and want to get the ball rolling.

I'm London-based, so can meet you at Wembley to collect. 

Oy... You... PM... Now!    ;-)

Bump.

POTENTIAL TICKET AVAILABLE:

I'm looking for anyone who is going to be ticketless and be around Wembley Stadium for a couple of hours before kick off, who is happy to hang around and wait for me to collect an upgraded ticket from the Wembley ticket office.

Once that is confirmed and I have my replacement ticket in hand, it will leave me with a single spare, ready to hand over to one of you lucky guys/gals.

One ticket only - Adult - To swap for £36 cash (Face value) - Ignore any booking fees etc - Block 513 - Aisle seat - High up behind the Big Screen/Behind the goal.

First come, first served, in theory, but I may take contact details of others just in case, so effectively you could be hovering around the stadium whilst being on "a waiting list".  I will of course keep anyone interested informed and updated as the situation develops.

Obviously I'm relying on everything going smoothly at the ticket office, which it should of course, but you know how things can go wrong... and I'm relying on the DCFC ticket staff arriving at Wembley on The RoadRiders in good time!  Yep, seriously!

I reckon this plan is slightly preferable (for me) than wandering around the stadium between 1pm and 2pm* doing an impression of a non-profit-making tout, and of course gives a better chance of it going to a fellow Ram!

If that plan suits you, shout up on here, and we'll take it from there.  I'll make this thread my reading priority today (I'm leaving for That London tomorrow, Sunday morning).

ROLL UP, ROLL UP... who fancies it!

*The official "Guide to Wembley" Email we all received yesterday states the ticket office opens at 11am, however in reality, nothing can be done until the DCFC ticket staff arrive at Wembley (As the Wembley staff won't have the confirming details), and they are going by Road Rider... hopefully on coach number 1, not 38!  LOL!

Update For Info:

The potential ticket is now spoken for (I have responded, @columbo terrace) so anyone showing an interest would effectively be behind him in the pecking order, and would only get a chance if he doesn't show up.  Get up earlier in future!  :-) 

Here's to everything going to plan with my replacement ticket, and one extra fellow Ram getting in to back the boys in Black & White!

7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Be aware the phone signal at Wembley although being strong is sometimes useless due to the sheer amount of people trying to access.

He could always set off a flare to help locate him?

Archived