Who didn't get a ticket/ticket wanted?

Rev

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Be aware the phone signal at Wembley although being strong is sometimes useless due to the sheer amount of people trying to access.

Good point, well made.  Thanks @Boycie.
I guess we'll be in touch earlier in the day (I'll be partaking in breakfast beverages around CG mid morning) and arrange a definite time & place for the meet, so other than looking for someone in a white Derby shirt, with a copy of the Daily Planet under their arm whilst carrying a white carnation, all in amongst a sea of 40,000 other white shirts, all should go swimmingly!  :-)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking on behalf of a friend now that my spare ticket is taken.

if anyone has a spare ticket please phone Mark 07716834556 who still needs one and lives locally.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Be aware the phone signal at Wembley although being strong is sometimes useless due to the sheer amount of people trying to access.

Falk me. Don’t you know Columbo always gets his man in the end. 

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Good point, well made.  Thanks @Boycie.
I guess we'll be in touch earlier in the day (I'll be partaking in breakfast beverages around CG mid morning) and arrange a definite time & place for the meet, so other than looking for someone in a white Derby shirt, with a copy of the Daily Planet under their arm whilst carrying a white carnation, all in amongst a sea of 40,000 other white shirts, all should go swimmingly!  ?

I just had a thought so devious and cunning I surprise myself.

If he really wants the ticket, tell him to wear a Forest shirt and wait outside Wembley to collect it!

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I just had a thought so devious and cunning I surprise myself.

If he really wants the ticket, tell him to wear a Forest shirt and wait outside Wembley to collect it!

First off, that is not "devious and cunning", but is "cruel and heartless"!  I could never do that to a fellow Ram.

Secondly, I suspect he is far more desperate for the ticket than I am for the £36, so I'd say the onus is on him to find me, not the other way around!  

Hahahahahahahaha!

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know it's a bit late in the day, but, someone I know is in Padstow, Cornwall with a ticket and can't go. So if you can collect it off him.

DM me and I'll pass you the details.

I can vouch for him, went to school with bloke.

Still available if someone can collect from Cornwall.

4 minutes ago, Bluedogmaz said:

Got one spare ticket-  front row middle of top tier - obviously available at cost - £75

Ideally it goes to someone Derby based as I live in Allestree and we can sort today rather than having to mess about on day.

PM If interested.

Thanks all

Simon

That's 2 tickets up for grabs, including the one above.

I will have 3 tickets available tomorrow.

1x block 505 (54.50 value)

1x block 221(78.50 value)

1x block 224. (100.50 value

keen for these to get used. Will be at Wembley from about 11 for hand over

Message me if interested and we can discuss further 

1 hour ago, adelaide-ram said:

I will have 3 tickets available tomorrow.

1x block 505 (54.50 value)

1x block 221(78.50 value)

1x block 224. (100.50 value

keen for these to get used. Will be at Wembley from about 11 for hand over

Message me if interested and we can discuss further 

Open to offers for these on Wembley way tomorrow ?

On 25/05/2019 at 17:36, Mucker1884 said:

First off, that is not "devious and cunning", but is "cruel and heartless"!  I could never do that to a fellow Ram.

Secondly, I suspect he is far more desperate for the ticket than I am for the £36, so I'd say the onus is on him to find me, not the other way around!  

Hahahahahahahaha!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to @Mucker1884 for sorting me out with the ticket. Top man and kept in touch throughout so it all went to plan. I think I am going to get bitter and twisted about how you can be a STH for over 20 years until a couple of years ago, still do plenty of away games- including Swansea just a few weeks ago- and then not even get a sniff of 1 of the 38,000 tickets through the club......BUT the Derby community and this forum helped me out this time, Thanks.

Archived