Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Smyth_18

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

Hypothetically, what should I do if I come out the Station at Covent Garden at 10am Monday morning to be confronted by a sea of Claret and Blue?

Is there a general consensus on a plan B or do we defiantly stay put at Covent Garden?

Tell them you were there first

4 minutes ago, Sweetness34 said:

Hypothetically, what should I do if I come out the Station at Covent Garden at 10am Monday morning to be confronted by a sea of Claret and Blue?

Is there a general consensus on a plan B or do we defiantly stay put at Covent Garden?

Defiantly stay put.

Just let me know how it goes. I'll be in Uxbridge.

1 hour ago, Sweetness34 said:

Shout boing boing and do your usane bolt impression

4 hours ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Tadcaster (Sam Smiths) to ST John `s Wood

Aye, nutter that Humphrey Smith is, doesn't stop him owning a fine array of boozer's around the capital. Some are in outstanding buildings, I doubt the Smith family will ever go hungry 

7 hours ago, Paese said:

Staying in Uxbridge on Sunday night. Tube to Wembley Monday morning,  then I'll be drinking around there. Starting at The Torch and then head towards the ground, stopping off multiple times as we go. Nice and easy.

Nice burger place in Uxbridge called Red Iron if you want some decent food. There is a nice bar there called Bar Italia that does amazing pizzas.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Nice burger place in Uxbridge called Red Iron if you want some decent food. There is a nice bar there called Bar Italia that does amazing pizzas.

Actually we were looking for somewhere to grab a bit of food in Sunday night. So, thanks for this mate! I'll be with the missus, so will check which her majesty fancies.

6 minutes ago, Paese said:

Actually we were looking for somewhere to grab a bit of food in Sunday night. So, thanks for this mate! I'll be with the missus, so will check which her majesty fancies.

No worries. Not many good places in Uxbridge but Bar Italia is the 'trendiest' and Red Iron is best value. There is a Indian/Nepalese place called Lumbini which is 5 min walk out of town too. Lots of normal chain places too.

5 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

How about one of the designated boozers on Wembley way?...we will all be converging there in that area prior to the game..

Exactly, just thought a poll would give a clear verdict and in a prominent place... Where the majority would have agreed on ?

11 hours ago, thederbyram said:

Exactly, just thought a poll would give a clear verdict and in a prominent place... Where the majority would have agreed on ?

This would be really useful, I’m driving down with my Dad and parking near the ground, so it’ll be nice to have somewhere to aim to head towards where we’re sure will be a good atmosphere. Poll?

1 minute ago, Sir Stimac said:

Is anyone going to the fan park next to the ground? There is a designated dcfc park and one for villa near Wembley way - looking at the maps there loads of eateries etc next to it. should be good. 

Hi all, there is a Fan park next to the arena.  There is a a Nightclub - Crystal that is smack back on the south side of Wembley, looks nothing from outside, but big inside and got a sun trap round the back 

3 hours ago, Lander said:

This would be really useful, I’m driving down with my Dad and parking near the ground, so it’ll be nice to have somewhere to aim to head towards where we’re sure will be a good atmosphere. Poll?

To be honest I think whichever Derby assigned bar you pick you'll get a good atmosphere.  I'm personally going to the fan park as it's close to the ground and I can get an average, yet overpriced, burger.

On 24/05/2019 at 09:29, Ghost of Clough said:

A few tinnies on the train, followed by a pint or two for breakfast after we pull in to Euston. Then a short walk to The Albany and/or Green Man (supposedly they have a good range of ciders @BurtonRam7). A quick tube trip to the Porterhouse in Covent Garden before heading to the pubs around Wembley

The Green Man allocated to Villa apparently, completely room it over last year, not sure I want to hear yippee yay yeh all Ffffffing day

On 24/05/2019 at 10:04, Sweetness34 said:

Start singing Keep right on till the end of the Road ??

15 minutes ago, Shaftesbury st said:

The Green Man allocated to Villa apparently, completely room it over last year, not sure I want to hear yippee yay yeh all Ffffffing day

The Green Man you refer to is near the stadium. The Green Man I’m going to is down the road from Euston

Archived