Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Smyth_18

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently in Mangers, Watford. Snydered out with Derby fans. We are doing our best to cheer up the Sunderland fans.

36 minutes ago, eddie said:

Currently in Mangers, Watford. Snydered out with Derby fans. We are doing our best to cheer up the Sunderland fans.

If you like Lebanese food Eddie, Tarboush on the road between high street and Vicarage Road is great place. You take you own booze in too.

19 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If you like Lebanese food Eddie, Tarboush on the road between high street and Vicarage Road is great place. You take you own booze in too.

30 yards from where I am currently maintaining Jack Daniel's at the moment.

May go there tomorrow night.

16 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Ah yeah, I remember where that pub you are in is now. Great place. Not sure about that 'health club' next door though.

Ssshhh. The Memsahib is with me.

Fulham fan in peace. I was at Pride park in 83 as a teenager and it broke my heart what happened. I always wanted you to lose after that. But after last seasons play off victory I think that ghost has been laid to rest. Had some  good drinks with Derby fans  since and always found you to be a good bunch. I really hope you smash Villa, their arrogance before the final last year was astonishing. They thought they had it in the bag. A poo small club like Fulham was lucky to be on the same pitch as them. Oh and of course because we are so small we couldn’t hope to sell our tickets and they’d have at least 16000 villa in our end. We sold out before they did.  Good luck tomorrow. You’re a proper club. 

17 minutes ago, FulhamFC said:

Fulham fan in peace. I was at Pride park in 83 as a teenager and it broke my heart what happened. I always wanted you to lose after that. But after last seasons play off victory I think that ghost has been laid to rest. Had some  good drinks with Derby fans  since and always found you to be a good bunch. I really hope you smash Villa, their arrogance before the final last year was astonishing. They thought they had it in the bag. A poo small club like Fulham was lucky to be on the same pitch as them. Oh and of course because we are so small we couldn’t hope to sell our tickets and they’d have at least 16000 villa in our end. We sold out before they did.  Good luck tomorrow. You’re a proper club. 

It's the same this year, them and Leeds are entitled Bamfords

Just thought I’d get a little plug in for my daughters team Denham Utd ladies . They have a tournament tomorrow. Just off A40 ( though most of you will come M1) after M25. Beer is £2.50 a can. No pints I’m afraid but decent club house.  Also the burgers bacon etc is top notch. Will be open from about 9am. Uxbridge is just up the road and train straight through to Wembley or Denham main line station. Uxbridge has plenty of pubs. Better than getting ripped off for pints of warm flat beeer in Wembley and waiting half an hour to get served. If just one of you turns up and buys a beer and a burger then my job is done . Very tight budget for a  team that has girls from ten years to seniors. Can’t believe I now actually love women’s football. Used to think it was a joke till my daughter played. Anyhow once again good luck tomorrow against the biggest team in the country?

Box park was a Charlton bar today so thinking it might be a Villa bar tomorrow. I hit up The Double Sixes this afternoon, a designated Derby (and Sunderland) bar. Wembley Tavern is next to it. Double was cash only and £6 pints/bottles with not much selection. Wembley Tavern might be better. Looking forward to tomorrow! Any Ilson Rams? Was told to say hi to them. A family I know in the States is mates with some. 

1 hour ago, FulhamFC said:

At least one thing you said was incorrect 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I shall be on a train up this morning that starts out in Dorset. 

So if uncle 'arry is aboard and wants to make a fan gesture by buying up the 3 tins of tepid lager on the little buffet cart, then I'm yer man....?

Uncle 'Arry was in the Trafford Centre yesterday so more likely to be on my train! Said he'd be there today and is supporting us.

Archived