Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Smyth_18

Now, to the most important part.

Where are we parking ourselves from 8am on Monday 27th May?

Last time our bus from Heanor arrived 5 mins before kick off. Not 1 pint was consumed by myself.

I'm getting the earliest train this time. What pubs do we usually take over?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to go on 27th May......

1 minute ago, Smyth_18 said:

Now, to the most important part.

Where are we parking ourselves from 8am on Monday 27th March?

Last time our bus from Heanor arrived 5 mins before kick off. Not 1 pint was consumed by myself.

I'm getting the earliest train this time. What pubs do we usually take over?

30 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I heard that there were loads of engineering works that weekend on the midland mainline?

Bus replacements and stuff - not checked the details, but if you plan to go by train - have a look

I find that hard to believe. With the high likelihood of large clubs from the midlands needing to use the midland mainline into the capital on the Bank Holiday weekend and play-off finals, there is simply no way our highly reliable and incredibly well-run National Rail would even dream of running engineering works that weekend.

Monday 27th May
Southbound / Northbound
› Some trains will depart stations earlier than scheduled others will operate later than scheduled
› Some trains will not operate
› Trains will not operate between Corby and Kettering, rail replacement buses will operate
› Trains between London St Pancras International and Corby will operate to Bedford only
› Trains between Corby and London St Pancras International will start at Wellingborough
A replacement timetable can be found at: http://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/MHR2019

I really enjoyed drinking in Baker Street at the globe in 2007, there were loads of Derby Fans there but also some West Brom fans.

In 2014 we went to the Green Man (I think it was called) but seeing as we're on the opposite side of the stadium this time around, that will be Villa Fans.

I'll go with the flow, as long as there's plenty of Derby Fans there I don't care where it is

43 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Trains are fine to/from Derby it appears. If not go via brum. 

Are you mad? I'm assuming everyone wants to get there alive/unscathed....in which case dont go via brum ???

(For any geographically challenged people, the world and his wife from villa will be going from/through brum)

Archived