Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Smyth_18

Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Recommended Posts

Any Asian based Rams meeting up? A few of us from Hong Kong meeting up so be nice to hook up with Singapore/Japanese/SEA's. We have good network of football teams etc in HK for future events and always good to see our neighbours. Thinking of Sailsbury or Roundhouse in Covent Garden... PM me if you fancy meeting up with us... 

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know anything about Boxpark at Wembley? Are Rams fans allowed to drink here? 

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, EnzaRam said:

If anyone heading to Wembley on tube from central London is after a slightly more sedate pint, it's worth hoping off the tube at St John's Wood and within 2-3 minutes walk you will find the Ordnance Arms, on Ordnance Hill. It's a Sam Smith's pub and the food is alright too. Despite its location they have never had issues with wearing your colour's. We have a family trip to the challenge cup each year, so use it then, and Spurs fan in law used it when they located at Wembley. Nice quiet spot, outdoor seating and back on the tube it's only 15 minutes to Wembley.

Have a good 'un.

St John's Wood... Just be careful of cricket ultras!

Share this post


Link to post
On 20/05/2019 at 11:56, Saity said:

I finish 12 hour night shift at 6 on Monday morning ...then home for shower then on train to St Pancras ...be at Barrel Vault for 10 for weatherspoons large breakfast and a couple of pints before heading off to Wembley....be good to meet any forum members for a pint ...don’t know how we’d recognise each other though lol....🍺🍺🍺🍺

I'm due in to Kings Cross at 10 so might pop over the road to join you for a pint if thats ok.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'm due in to Kings Cross at 10 so might pop over the road to join you for a pint if thats ok.

See you there mate ..a couple of beers to calm the nerves 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, 86 points said:

WTF is that? Looks like a hairy drumstick.

The plonker who got the Leeds tattoo, also made a monumental error last year - He got an "England 2018 World Cup winners" tattoo before the semi-final, true story!

Knobjockey central or what?

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The plonker who got the Leeds tattoo, also made a monumental error last year - He got an "England 2018 World Cup winners" tattoo before the semi-final, true story!

Knobjockey central or what?

Christ. What a plank! Surely he knows we don't win the World Cup again until 2022 🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The plonker who got the Leeds tattoo, also made a monumental error last year - He got an "England 2018 World Cup winners" tattoo before the semi-final, true story!

Knobjockey central or what?

Or someone who likes a bit of publicity.....

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Are you getting one?

Not one for chasing publicity.... publicity comes to me..... 🙃

Share this post


Link to post

Meeting in Soho for breakfast and a pint at 10, head down to Nags for one (or a few) then off to Wembley!

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/05/2019 at 14:51, StevenageRam said:

I'm hoping to be there around 10.30. Nags head or the white lion, they are opposite each other

Like you I’m going to be heading for same pubs, however also hearing Villa have same idea

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/05/2019 at 15:03, EnzaRam said:

If anyone heading to Wembley on tube from central London is after a slightly more sedate pint, it's worth hoping off the tube at St John's Wood and within 2-3 minutes walk you will find the Ordnance Arms, on Ordnance Hill. It's a Sam Smith's pub and the food is alright too. Despite its location they have never had issues with wearing your colour's. We have a family trip to the challenge cup each year, so use it then, and Spurs fan in law used it when they located at Wembley. Nice quiet spot, outdoor seating and back on the tube it's only 15 minutes to Wembley.

Have a good 'un.

Tadcaster (Sam Smiths) to ST John `s Wood 

Share this post


Link to post

A few tinnies on the train, followed by a pint or two for breakfast after we pull in to Euston. Then a short walk to The Albany and/or Green Man (supposedly they have a good range of ciders @BurtonRam7). A quick tube trip to the Porterhouse in Covent Garden before heading to the pubs around Wembley

Share this post


Link to post

Staying in Uxbridge on Sunday night. Tube to Wembley Monday morning,  then I'll be drinking around there. Starting at The Torch and then head towards the ground, stopping off multiple times as we go. Nice and easy.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.