Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Smyth_18

Any Asian based Rams meeting up? A few of us from Hong Kong meeting up so be nice to hook up with Singapore/Japanese/SEA's. We have good network of football teams etc in HK for future events and always good to see our neighbours. Thinking of Sailsbury or Roundhouse in Covent Garden... PM me if you fancy meeting up with us... 

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, EnzaRam said:

If anyone heading to Wembley on tube from central London is after a slightly more sedate pint, it's worth hoping off the tube at St John's Wood and within 2-3 minutes walk you will find the Ordnance Arms, on Ordnance Hill. It's a Sam Smith's pub and the food is alright too. Despite its location they have never had issues with wearing your colour's. We have a family trip to the challenge cup each year, so use it then, and Spurs fan in law used it when they located at Wembley. Nice quiet spot, outdoor seating and back on the tube it's only 15 minutes to Wembley.

Have a good 'un.

St John's Wood... Just be careful of cricket ultras!

On 20/05/2019 at 11:56, Saity said:

I finish 12 hour night shift at 6 on Monday morning ...then home for shower then on train to St Pancras ...be at Barrel Vault for 10 for weatherspoons large breakfast and a couple of pints before heading off to Wembley....be good to meet any forum members for a pint ...don’t know how we’d recognise each other though lol....????

I'm due in to Kings Cross at 10 so might pop over the road to join you for a pint if thats ok.

4 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'm due in to Kings Cross at 10 so might pop over the road to join you for a pint if thats ok.

See you there mate ..a couple of beers to calm the nerves ??

11 minutes ago, 86 points said:

WTF is that? Looks like a hairy drumstick.

The plonker who got the Leeds tattoo, also made a monumental error last year - He got an "England 2018 World Cup winners" tattoo before the semi-final, true story!

Knobjockey central or what?

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The plonker who got the Leeds tattoo, also made a monumental error last year - He got an "England 2018 World Cup winners" tattoo before the semi-final, true story!

Christ. What a plank! Surely he knows we don't win the World Cup again until 2022 ?

50 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

Or someone who likes a bit of publicity.....

2 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Are you getting one?

Not one for chasing publicity.... publicity comes to me..... ?

On 22/05/2019 at 15:03, EnzaRam said:

If anyone heading to Wembley on tube from central London is after a slightly more sedate pint, it's worth hoping off the tube at St John's Wood and within 2-3 minutes walk you will find the Ordnance Arms, on Ordnance Hill. It's a Sam Smith's pub and the food is alright too. Despite its location they have never had issues with wearing your colour's. We have a family trip to the challenge cup each year, so use it then, and Spurs fan in law used it when they located at Wembley. Nice quiet spot, outdoor seating and back on the tube it's only 15 minutes to Wembley.

Have a good 'un.

Tadcaster (Sam Smiths) to ST John `s Wood 

Staying in Uxbridge on Sunday night. Tube to Wembley Monday morning,  then I'll be drinking around there. Starting at The Torch and then head towards the ground, stopping off multiple times as we go. Nice and easy.

Archived