Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Same experience here.  Was hoping for 217 ish.  Currently gonna be sat high and cheap, but that could change come Sunday, as I'm going in again for a second bite... as I've really enjoyed myself today!  ?

I've given up and got lower tier - still the same price so I am hoping for a good view. 

Good luck on Sunday! 

1 hour ago, gfs1ram said:

You are near me I am afraid. That is MY block. Keep out !,

I’ll be the one booing 

2 hours ago, LE_Ram said:

We'll also be in block 113 - any other 113 massive on here ?

Nottingham and Bristol contingent in da house 

Well me and one of my bros lol

will be trying desperately to get  another ticket on Sunday so all 3 of us can go (only got 2 Season tickets between us) but I’m not hopeful 

Would give anything to make it happen quite honestly 

Hope nobody is planning to go for the weekend, or have a heart condition...

From my Email confirmation...

What to do if your tickets don't arrive:

If your tickets have not arrive in the post by Sunday 26th May please contact the DCFC Ticket Office directly on 0871 472 1884* to request a duplicate ticket.

How scary is that!!!  

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If your tickets have not arrive in the post by Sunday 26th May please contact the DCFC Ticket Office directly on 0871 472 1884* to request a duplicate ticket.

How scary is that!!!  

It is if you’re going down for the weekend.

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

How scary is that!!!  

Think it'll be a case of reprint and collect at Wembley.

Last time against QPR mine, and a lot of other people's, tickets wouldn't work and had to go to their ticket office. Missed the first 10mins. (wish I'd have missed the last 10)

Got ours, in block 115.

Good luck to all genuine fans who go to games but are not season ticket holders on Sunday.
Been in that situation myself (for West Brom game) having attended about 30
matches that season, but missed out in the general sale lottery.

I know season ticket holders want to take the missus, cousin or bloke next door
who may have not been to a game for ages and so they dip into the ticket pool again on
general sale day, but it really pees me off when true fans miss out because of it.

The club could easily look after regular match goers, but choose not to.

1 minute ago, S75 Ram said:

Got ours, in block 115.

Good luck to all genuine fans who go to games but are not season ticket holders on Sunday.

who may have not been to a game for ages and so they dip into the ticket pool again on
general sale day, but it really pees me off when true fans miss out because of it.

Still need a valid fan ID, and I believe a purchase history... so I don't think that'll happen again.

11 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Got ours, in block 115.

This is what I dislike..... a fan is a fan, no one can define genuine..... club should look after regular match goers? How’s about you think of it maybe more underlying than “choosing not to go”

Looking down on folk really does my suede in. Try and enjoy the day irrespective of who can and can’t go.

The level 2 seats blocks 215 onwards  were not accessible as they were only selling 217 & 218 to disabled supporters. The rest have apparently been reserved for the supporters clubs but whatever is left goes on sale on Sunday.

This info was given to a mate of mine who rang the ticket office asking why you couldn't buy them.

Pretty poor really. They should have mentioned this beforehand

Archived