Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

19 minutes ago, Archied said:

Got mine , as some will know I gave up my season tickets a few years ago (personal reasons) and only really did away games , wife has started comming to some of those and to my surprise she was almost as loony as me watching the Leeds game , kicked me up the ass ,told me to buy season tickets and she will come games with me , happy bunny as I now have my seats in the east stand again and going Wembley ,

please no out of the woodwork jibes as I have the option of club Wembley from a friend if I want them 

I heard club Wembley tickets are the best of the best; you deserve it. I guess I could always bite the bullet and take the tickets you’ve already secured off your hands ???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the ticket page again and it's only showing 3,372 tickets left.

How can this be if the allocation is 1 per season ticket holder/member and there were over 36,000 allocated tickets?

Just now, Bilbo said:

How can this be if the allocation is 1 per season ticket holder/member and there were over 36,000 allocated tickets?

They sell them in tranches.

Just now, Bilbo said:

Every season ticket holder from this season+ any new ones from next season+ home memberships. Taking a guess here but people have possibly bought home memberships purely to get in this priority period, entirely possible that we'll sell out before general sale. 

6 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Every season ticket holder from this season+ any new ones from next season+ home memberships. Taking a guess here but people have possibly bought home memberships purely to get in this priority period, entirely possible that we'll sell out before general sale. 

I would also think, players, staff, academy etc will get tickets, which I assume would come out of the overall allocation.

6 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Didn't they stop people buying home memberships prior to the Leeds home game?

8 minutes ago, Bilbo said:

A lot of blocks are currently withheld.

8 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Not a chance.

16 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Some people are still at work and will book later.

As you say, it may not make general sale.

1 hour ago, StivePesley said:

I'm now queueing again as I got so excited I realised I forgot to buy roadrider tickets duh!

As for my pondering about a banner - checking the wembley website and it seems to be allowed - looked at some footage from last years final and there are banners hung over the tier front where I am.

What I can tell you is that FRISBEES are apparently prohibited. Who knew?

And have you seen the bit about bag dimensions (that are allowed in the stadium)?  I'll be ok with height and width, but I'm struggling on the thickness/depth!  ;-)

Take plenty of pockets, people!   LOLOLOLOL

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Has anybody got tickets in 200+ middle section? We can't see any available at all.

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I couldn’t either. Block 214 which I wanted was an option but sold out. All the others couldn’t even be selected. A bit annoyed really, will have to sit with the peasants now! ?

Same experience here.  Was hoping for 217 ish.  Currently gonna be sat high and cheap, but that could change come Sunday, as I'm going in again for a second bite... as I've really enjoyed myself today!  ;-)

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

anyone got past this greyed out problem successfully? Tried refresh loads of times and still not working

From memory, I think I left that page where it was, opened a new tab and logged back into my DCFC account.  went back to the grey page, and refreshed.  Worked straight away.

Archived