Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely mental.  They needed to give it everything and by duck did they.  And to stuff the Dirties after everything that's happened, everything that's been said and after the home leg.  You beauties.  I'm totally done in ?

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Sure you wouldn't want the chance to give them a good pummeling next season?

Reckon you're far better......

We managed to lose 4-1 to them on the way to 99 points, and even though we have a better team even that team, I'd rather them in the Championship and you in the Premier League ?  Not that you have to love Derby to want them to win the playoffs - when you think who the other three teams are* in the play-offs ?

Momentum proved everything ... when you're 2-0 ahead and you get pegged back to 2-2, it's hard to pick it back up again.  We know that all too well. But it takes  a good team to take advantage of the turning tide, and you've done that really well tonight.  Hope you have more fun at Wembley than I did ?

*were

Just emotionally exhausted. Amazing, amazing performance. 

I so love Derby County and I'm chuffed to bits we're in the final, but I've got to admit watching Leeds United Football Club fail, and cry about it, is a deathbed memory.

Archived