Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

It's locked in a safe with Nugents goal of the season trophy. 

For crying out loud give it a rest for a minute. Funny how we won a Nuge was part of the team that played the last hour.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

No surprise that a couple of the constantly negative posters are conspicuous by their absence. 

I am here.

We should probably look to next season. I’ve said so since January.

I wonder if they have Espresso Martini on the drinks list at Kenilworth Road.

Tie of the round that’ll be.

In the second round of the Carabao Cup against Frank Lampard’s Premier League Derby County.

14 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

And in that safe is your 'most relaxed and fun fan of the year' award. 

Rather depends on your definition of fun.

sorry but one joke is a laugh, a running thread of cheap jibes aimed at a hard working player isn’t. 

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I thought it was a bit of a dive from Lawrence when I saw it.

Although I'm highly amused by twitter's leeds fans crying "2 match ban, deception of officials"

To be fair, I'm sure there's some Derby fans hoping for that as well (not myself, mind you)
Anyway, there was foot-to-foot contact, so even if they had a point the FA probably won't ban him because they only really do it when there's absolutely no contact whatsoever, which is why Gayle and now Bamford have been banned

I thought the lads were magnificent today. Special mentions for Mount, who was immense both sides of the ball, and Tomori, who I am developing an undying love for, but Lawrence was my MoM for me; unplayable at times. I've been a critic, but when his appetite for the game matches his talent he's a wonderful player.

The attacking play was quick, incisive, skillful, purposeful...just lovely to watch at times. 

How good has Bogle been going forward this last few weeks? Perfect cross for the opener. He's grown into a man this season before our eyes and it's been magic to watch. If he doesn't play 350+ Prem games in his career I'll be astonished.

Couldn't be happier for Mason Bennett getting the goal. Somebody get him a bigger shirt though.

Keogh must be part machine to come back from limping off at Swansea...I'd give a balls to see him get to lift that trophy at Wembley. If ever the universe should give a man his dues, Keogh deserves that. Absolute warrior.

8 hours ago, ramit said:

Martyn Waghorn was an absolute snip at 5 mil

Wag is one of the players who is learning how to play the way Frank wants him to. Same for Malone and Mason Bennett. Those who are learning fastest are getting more game time. 

35 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I am here.

We should probably look to next season. I’ve said so since January.

I wonder if they have Espresso Martini on the drinks list at Kenilworth Road.

Tie of the round that’ll be.

In the second round of the Carabao Cup against Frank Lampard’s Premier League Derby County.

Didn't have you in mind. Haven't you been saying that next season is the one to judge Lampard on? If so, I tend to agree - give him a couple of transfer windows, possibly to replace the 3 young loanees if they don't return to us with 2 or 3 permanent signings.

Meanwhile bring on the Dirties and see where that takes us.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Wag is one of the players who is learning how to play the way Frank wants him to. Same for Malone and Mason Bennett. Those who are learning fastest are getting more game time. 

As it should be.  i am thinking that Waghorn is also useful in the dressing room and on the training ground, having such a jovial lighthearted character is surely good for morale.  The team seems a tight unit these days.

Incidentally, i am thrilled that Bennett is achieving his potential under Frank's guidance.  He's got the right attitude too

Feels like we got promoted today. I guess it is because it simply went well for us and nullified lingering negative expectation. New level of confidence in players and fans. We are 4th favourites but still at 4 to 1. Leeds 7 to 4. Even if injuries scupper us, the tide has turned. Keogh is a great hero who made an error at Wembley. It can happen but he is a legend. 

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Replacement? How dare you sir?

I'm here spying on the enemy in case we meet Orlando City in the playoffs. 

I thought I'd better lurk up here in New England, in case the New England Revolution got into the playoffs!

Archived