Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So pleasing watching a game knowing we would create chances.

- Bogle cross world class. More like that please - have the ability/confidence to cross first time.

- Bennett, so infuriating, can't pass to a team mage ten yards away but then right time, right place with a good finish. Needs to practice taking his shirt off.

- Wilson, never doubted it

- Mount is a class player whose Intelligence is greater than any other player we have had in a long time

I hope Waghorn is fit, I imagine the cast is protection only. Marriott otherwise please, Nugent doesn't look like he will score!

Fans incredible, even after the equaliser, never stopped believing.

That was simply amazing - the character, the quality, the fans, everything. We played like a top team, quick passing and moving creating chances. If we did that every game,  teams wouldn't be able to deal with us. The atmosphere inside the stadium was immense, if we can do that every week pride park would become a fortress again starting from the play off Vs Leeds on Saturday. COYR

23 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Bennett.... Needs to practice taking his shirt off.

Didn't think it was gonna go over his head for a second there?

2 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Didn't think it was gonna go over his head for a second there?

I notice they edited 5 minutes of the shirt-removal attempt from the highlights. Doesn't tell the whole story.. typical Sky lol ? 

Well done all the Derby players today - how did Keogh even get on the pitch !

everyone questioned nugent coming but come on he could of had the winner and we did win

WBA played basically a full team of ex premiership lumps - it’s a wired season as we trashed them twice  

Special mention to the utter dipstick who was sitting immediately behind me today...

When Lampard produced his master-stroke by bringing Mason Bennett on for Duane Holmes, a move which completely changed the game, he yelled "Lampard, you don't know what you're doing".

I reminded him just five minutes later.

4 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

I notice they edited 5 minutes of the shirt-removal attempt from the highlights. Doesn't tell the whole story.. typical Sky lol ? 

It was touch and go for a while? given himself a free facelift I imagine though!

Just got back , what an amazing performance that was, the reaction after conceding was very strong when we could have easily let the pressure get to us and I can't wait for the Leeds game now.  I thought Nugent was very good overall even though his finishing was poo, his hold up play and awareness was top class and I wouldn't mid seeing him start against Leeds.  I have been critical of Lawrence a lot of the time , but I thought he was fantastic today. He looked full of confidence which I could tell from his finishing in the warm up, the run he went on to win the penalty was sublime and he used the ball pretty well for the most part.  After seeing that performance I fully believe we can win the playoffs, we weren't perfect today but I think  we were outstanding after Bennett's goal and we can take that confident play into the next few games.

Archived