Derby County vs West Bromwich Albion

cannable

24 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Mason Mount is probably one of the best players we'll ever see in a Derby shirt. The way he presses the ball is pretty much relentless for 90 minutes. He's what you call a proper modern day footballer that every young player should watch and learn from. 

Plain oozes class and belief

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Noises suggest we might spend a bit more this season.

Summer just gone was all about creating FFP leeway.

Johnson has talked about a presentation he's going to make to the board ahead of the transfer window.

Sell your ground to yourself that’s a good way of making some money.

I would like to say how dam good Jayden Bogle has become. I was a bit critical of him early in the season but he is just about one of our best players. I am absolutely amazed at his progression. I don’t know if Ashley Cole has helped him but he is great.

Well done lad I like to be proved wrong.

Will the real Tom Lawrence step forward , he was awesome in the second half, Tom where have you been hiding?  Mason Mount is amazing get ball, turn attack, just how it should be. Fans 15 out of 10 today, the west stand was shaking, loved loved loved it 

Great day and actually made better by us drawing against Swansea!

Thought everybody had a good game today, we just seem to suit playing West Brom.

Can’t work out what West Brom’s tactics were with nothing to play for...absolutely clattering us all game and only a matter of time until someone was sent off.

Anybody have an idea why Marriott can’t even get a run out over Nugent?

Was good to see Forsyth and co after the game but my god there were players that I forgot we even had! 

Did we win?

I was sat in a restaurant with the family, a seat looking into the bar area and could see about half of the screen of Sky Sports at lunch time, we had soup and a sandwich, I went for the cauliflower soup, it was very tastie, very creamy and we finished bang on 12:30, where the family dragged me out, in to the countryside to go cycling around a load of snowy hills for hours and hours. I had one of them bikes with a little yellow buggy with an orange flag attached for the little one and up and down hills have been all poxy afternoon, my nose is red, my fIngers are frozen and we are all cream crackered.

Sometimes you just have to do the right thing together, as a family. 

We're All Rams Together............I think the family meant well, I have a feeling it might have all worked out well.

36 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Noises suggest we might spend a bit more this season.

Summer just gone was all about creating FFP leeway.

Johnson has talked about a presentation he's going to make to the board ahead of the transfer window.

Right thanks for that, I’m sure that knowing that we will add a couple of mil to the price of any players BC would want from us 

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

Right thanks for that, I’m sure that knowing that we will add a couple of mil to the price of any players BC would want from us 

I'm not sure a post by a Bristol City fan who has no inside information is going to make much difference to be honest.

4 minutes ago, TimRam said:

Glad we got that second...doubt my heart would have stood up to watching that penalty!

I was more nervous with the QPR one.

Wilson tucked them both away. Fair play to him - nerves of steel. 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

First half he was poor - short passing in particular was dreadful.

Second half he was a colosus 

Thought he did a very important and understated job for us today. Broke up the play very well and was brave enough to be an outlet for the back four and get on the ball. He's adapted really well to that role in recent weeks and was right up there with the candidates for the mom. To be fair though every player out there did their jobs today. It was an immense team effort.

20 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I would like to say how dam good Jayden Bogle has become. I was a bit critical of him early in the season but he is just about one of our best players. I am absolutely amazed at his progression. I don’t know if Ashley Cole has helped him but he is great.

Well done lad I like to be proved wrong.

You mean Jayden Beckham ?

On the train back to London now, still on an absolute high from today. Regardless of what happens, today goes down as one of my favourite games. To win so convincingly under such pressure is so out of character for the club I know and love.

I’m caught up in the hysteria of the moment and I’m now dreaming of promotion. Feels like summer with the World Cup.

It’s coming home x

Archived