Trouble ahead?

BuckTaylor64

3 hours ago, BuckTaylor64 said:

At least have the grace to admit that even if 'considering selling' was an accurate headline ( and I am not sure it was), it is quite clear that there are many qualifications that have to be attached to any bringing in of new investment , most notably that Morris is not looking to 'get out quick to get back his money'  and  that he still will look after the best interests  of the club he will continue to support.

Interesting to see the report of the EFL meeting you were trying to raise a scare about. ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

Don't worry, you are in good company. Know who said this?

'They came from Birmingham, which is not a place to promise much, you know, Mr Weston. One has no great hopes of Birmingham. I always say there is something direful in the sound."

Jane Austen (or one of her characters in one of those book things she did).

If anyone wants to get into the spirit of defending Birmingham I admire you but it will be a lifelong obsession.

I think you missed the point Austen was making. She lampooned the society she was from for its stupidity and snobbishness.

So basically Steve Gibson accuses us of having financial irregularities, we say we don’t and even offer to PROVE to him that we do comply and he just declines our offer? Seems to me he’s just kicking up a fuss for the sake of it, surely there has to be something legal we can do against him.

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

So basically Steve Gibson accuses us of having financial irregularities, we say we don’t and even offer to PROVE to him that we do comply and he just declines our offer? Seems to me he’s just kicking up a fuss for the sake of it, surely there has to be something legal we can do against him.

Yeah, ignore him! 

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yeah, ignore him! 

Finish 6th

Said in an earlier post that I've lost all respect for Gibson. This just reinforces that sense. Keeping Boro out of the playoff slots would be such sweet 'revenge' for his shameless and empty accusations. For him to propose that he be able to view rival clubs' accounts and then decline to offer from DCFC whom he's accused of effectively cheating the system, just shows him up for what he really is, all mouth and no trousers. 

58 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see him do the same leaseback arrangement next year. he certainly seems to have misread this one

Archived