Trouble ahead?

BuckTaylor64

21 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I was referring to your ongoing whining about the deal for the stadium but never mind, fill your boots old chap.

Fill yours.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

What do you want explaining? 

It doesn't matter. Forget it.

I can't be doing with more of this.....

image.thumb.jpeg.ab346a2155115226e3f044de0c9281f9.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Shinnie has signed pre-contract with Rangers

Really then Rangers and the player have breached the rules of world football where as you cannot sign a pre contract with a club in the same country.So I think you best check your source again.

1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

Really then Rangers and the player have breached the rules of world football where as you cannot sign a pre contract with a club in the same country.So I think you best check your source again.

They can as Rangers have signed Jake Hastie on a pre contract from Motherwell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48078982

Had a quick look on Graeme Shinnie, couldn’t find anything other than McInnes hoping he hasn’t played his last game for them. Currently injured.

The media up there still saying we are closing in on him, but McInnes hasn’t given up on keeping him.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/we-have-a-plan-if-shinnie-is-to-exit/

50 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

That would be good news. 

47 minutes ago, David said:

They can as Rangers have signed Jake Hastie on a pre contract from Motherwell.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48078982

Had a quick look on Graeme Shinnie, couldn’t find anything other than McInnes hoping he hasn’t played his last game for them. Currently injured.

The media up there still saying we are closing in on him, but McInnes hasn’t given up on keeping him.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/we-have-a-plan-if-shinnie-is-to-exit/

Thanks David

Thats disappointing because we were after Hastie too.

(and its still two clubs in the same country re issue about the signing of a pre-contract agreement)

BuckTaylor64
On 25/04/2019 at 09:39, DRBee said:

At least have the grace to admit that even if 'considering selling' was an accurate headline ( and I am not sure it was), it is quite clear that there are many qualifications that have to be attached to any bringing in of new investment , most notably that Morris is not looking to 'get out quick to get back his money'  and  that he still will look after the best interests  of the club he will continue to support.

Interesting to see the report of the EFL meeting you were trying to raise a scare about. ?

It wasn't trying to raise a scare! It was what was being reported!

45 minutes ago, BuckTaylor64 said:

I've already asked you to provide links to any articles where it was reported that MM wanted his money back. You failed.

If you're going to make substanceless comments you're going to get picked up on them.

1 hour ago, BuckTaylor64 said:

You posted pure speculation and innuendo. Just like you do on Twitter. I guess you just like the attention of being a drama queen. 

BuckTaylor64
18 hours ago, tinman said:

You posted pure speculation and innuendo. Just like you do on Twitter. I guess you just like the attention of being a drama queen. 

I posted what was reported and what could be the implications, but carry on being a twit!

BuckTaylor64
19 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've already asked you to provide links to any articles where it was reported that MM wanted his money back. You failed.

If you're going to make substanceless comments you're going to get picked up on them.

Source Derby Evening Telegraph and the Times

Mel Morris is reportedly considering selling Derby County for £1 as he steps up his search for fresh investment in the club.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

According to The Times , the Rams owner may be willing to sell for the nominal price, as long as his debts are repaid in the process.

Morris has previously revealed that he has invested more than £100m in the club since becoming sole owner in 2015. The Times says that figure is understood to now be £161m.

Archived