Jayden Bogle

Sean

If it is around £10m and there goalkeeper it may be to hard for Derby to turn down especially if FL does decide to stay as i am sure he will require funds to make a few shrewd signings.

As for a replacement Danny Simpson is available on a free from Leicester City who could be given a low value 2yr deal

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JfR said:

Does anyone know what percentage of the sale Swindon would be getting if we sold Bogle? For a player of his age, that would likely be a sizeable chunk of money we won't be getting.

Swindon 20%

Derby 30%

Claire ince 50%

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Maybe but just like Chris Martin we own him and we pay him and if we can’t sell him then play him if needs be 

What sort of logic it that?       play the bad players simply because  we pay them  That should be fun on another post name your crap team using the players we have

5 hours ago, ramboy63 said:

If it is around £10m and there goalkeeper it may be to hard for Derby to turn down especially if FL does decide to stay as i am sure he will require funds to make a few shrewd signings.

As for a replacement Danny Simpson is available on a free from Leicester City who could be given a low value 2yr deal

£10m for a player of Bogles talent and age is a joke offer in todays market. Especially from a Premier League club who was willing to spend a combined £30m+ on Jahanbakhsh and Locadia, two of the worst attacking players the division has seen since Craig Fagan and Gary Teale were knocking about.

Why are people saying that an offer of £10 million + Walton means that Brighton must value Bogle at £10 million? Are we just ignoring the fact that they’ve added an extra (approximately) £4 million to the deal? Not saying that Bogle is worth £14 million but you have to state the facts.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Why are people saying that an offer of £10 million + Walton means that Brighton must value Bogle at £10 million? Are we just ignoring the fact that they’ve added an extra (approximately) £4 million to the deal? Not saying that Bogle is worth £14 million but you have to state the facts.

The (supposed) offers a loan for Walton I think is more the point... a season long loan for him can’t be worth more than a 500k

I know it's just semantics but for me, there's an area between "interest" and an offer being tabled.

I find it very easy to believe we've received no offers for him at this point, which is also information DCFC can easily provide to BBC Derby.

But I find it very difficult to believe there's no PL interest in Bogle, and that Brighton and possibly others are considering making an offer. I don't know how BBC Derby would get information on what players are in other club's "wanted" pile. 

Well that’s good news then, would be annoying to lose him to a bottom end prem club. Don’t want to lose him at all really, he’s a serious natural talent and you won’t find better at this level, especially at his age, a joy to watch. 10m wouldn’t have cut it

Archived