Jayden Bogle

Sean

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the news that Mel has pushed us into the green with his business smarts, can't see us accepting any less than a bank breaking amount. £15-£20 million is probably about the right bracket after add ons, don't have to sell but that kind of money could allow for significant work to be done on the squad. 

I think once fees hit 10 million then the ground is wobbly. As we learned with Will .. one days easy 15 million becomes 5 when wallets are finally opened and the interest isn’t quite we we thought. I think we were lucky to get what we did for Jeff but that balanced the derisory Will fee and Vydra was probably par given his pedigree. 

Over 10 million in the championship and a young player must be showing something truely exceptional beyond “great potential”

i’d love him to stay, grow and be a prem player at 23 and have Chelsea or someone want him for 20 million .. but that won’t happen unless we get there ... at which point he might want to stay and we might be able to afford to keep him  

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Think Bogle will stay regardless of what happens at Wembley but this really puts into context how valuable he is.

Would also be quite happy to see him given a shot on the wing at some point in the future, I think he’d excel.

Derby could switch to wing backs which would be perfect for both bogle and Malone and would also suit the likes of Fozzy Keogh and Wisdom for the centre Back berth.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Derby could switch to wing backs which would be perfect for both bogle and Malone and would also suit the likes of Fozzy Keogh and Wisdom for the centre Back berth.

Davies would be my preference with Keogh and fozzy either side of him if we’re playing 3 at the back and both Davies and foz are fully recovered 

7 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Think Bogle will stay regardless of what happens at Wembley but this really puts into context how valuable he is.

Would also be quite happy to see him given a shot on the wing at some point in the future, I think he’d excel.

Looks like some crazy fees again. £15m for dan james and now this.

decent player but not worth that.

that sends bogle value to £18m

3 hours ago, HantsRam said:

I am not sure Frank rates a pure old fashioned head and kick it merchant like curtis.....?

I think he’d be ok with him if he had two ball playing CB’s either side of him.

when you actually look at the stats his pass completion isn’t too bad at all!

6 hours ago, Ramarena said:

I think he’d be ok with him if he had two ball playing CB’s either side of him.

when you actually look at the stats his pass completion isn’t too bad at all!

That’s because they’re all to keogh ??

15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Think that more shows that 15 million for Daniel James would be a massive steal.

Its the fact that his value has double or even trebled since january.

Bogle right now is easily a £15 mill player, it seems B4 predicted it. 

Win the playoffs and his value probably goes up to £20 Mill.

Play consistently in the Premier league next year? Perhaps looking twice that. Palace are reportedly looking for £60 Mill for a 21 Year old English RB

I wouldn't sell bogle in the current market for anything less than 20-22 million. Yes, he hasn't been promoted yet, but he's shown himself to be a big game player in some crucial fixtures this season. Couple that with his obvious talent and he is a very good, young asset. Don't sell for anything less than big money.

Archived