Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by Day

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

3 minutes ago, Rambam said:

Yes, and the Sun make a twit of themselves AGAIN.

FRANK LAMPARD is already scuppering Derby's transfer plans as Chelsea enter a tug-of-war over defender Todd Kane.

It's such a bizarre non-story for them to conjure up. As though there would ever be a situation where any Chelsea manager, let alone Frank, would say "our club captain Cesar Azpilicueta isn't good enough to be right-back, our £22m signing Davide Zappacosta isn't good enough to be right-back, the only man good enough to be right back for Chelsea is Todd Kane, the 25-year old lad who never played a game for us, spent the last 2 seasons at Hull, Oxford and Groningen and who we literally just released, and I will fight Derby tooth and nail to get him." 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JfR said:

It's such a bizarre non-story for them to conjure up. As though there would ever be a situation where any Chelsea manager, let alone Frank, would say "our club captain Cesar Azpilicueta isn't good enough to be right-back, our £22m signing Davide Zappacosta isn't good enough to be right-back, the only man good enough to be right back for Chelsea is Todd Kane, the 25-year old lad who never played a game for us, spent the last 2 seasons at Hull, Oxford and Groningen and who we literally just released, and I will fight Derby tooth and nail to get him." 

The Sun does not allow the truth or facts to interfere with a good story.

Not been around today, really upset that my number 1 source for Derby County news on Tweetering appears to have either gone private or deleted his tweeterings. Almost as though he was making it all up ?

So what’s the latest? Any news on what flavour crisps are best in the fridge or have we approached Sir Alex? 

24 minutes ago, muttley72 said:

Not been around today, really upset that my number 1 source for Derby County news on Tweetering appears to have either gone private or deleted his tweeterings. Almost as though he was making it all up ?

So what’s the latest? Any news on what flavour crisps are best in the fridge or have we approached Sir Alex? 

I think he has put his account on private today for various reasons 

5 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ram said:

That’s why they have a phone..... and Abramovich has a boat to travel places. 

Seen Abramovich boat a few times and doesn't appear to move out of the carabean ,although I be!I've its got its own submersible vessel attached and probably a nuclear warhead so be warned.

2 hours ago, DazaDunn said:

I feel the fact we've offered Todd Kane a contract has slipped under our radar a bit. Why would Mel agree to anything like that when we're in limbo. Maybe I'm just holding on to every ounce of hope. 

Because we will probably see Bogle and think this is a cheap alternative that is steady at this level ?

Some of the stuff being posted to jounalists accounts from Derby fans is hilarious .  We're just taking the pee now .   Dorsett getting my favourites

Just seen FL coming out the tiger bar in town said “I’m deffo staying youth” as he staggered off to the metro wi some chips as I understand

Replying to @robski1964 @RobDorsettSky

I've just walked past FL and he was outside Jorrocks doing the bounce..Then he had a piss against the Joseph Wright statue!!

What rhymes with Rob? I thought Frankie had already started at #cfc ? Why would #dcfc entertainment enquires for the managers job when they already have one? You're in the wrong profession pal, you should be a fiction writer!

Why the hell did you tweet this ? Water is wet .... The sky is blue..... You're not a serious sports reporter are you

Think there’s some growing up to do when all we do is abuse journos all day..... 

Just my two penneth. Get a grip folks.

The reaction is akin to how small time we actually look, felt like that at Wembley as well. Felt like a non league/L2 club punching well above our weight in how we react currently.

Think we aren’t a big catch anymore. We are where we are. Fans reacting to journos giving them grief constantly.... and you wonder why they block and clear off. 

Read the #dcfc TL on Twitter, it’s absolutely abysmal, you can’t have a rational debate at the minute. There’s folk wanting statements from Derby, Lampard and Chelsea..... particularly Lamps, wanting him to come out and say something. 

What do you want him to say? You’re giving journos rubbish and saying all what they are writing etc is “fake” or “garbage”..... but on the other hand you want club and Lamps to make a statement, even though nothing has been official.... what do you want to believe? The press who say are stirring!

Derby County fans..... get a grip and grow the F UP.....

Honestly can’t believe I’m being serious for a change here and feel like I’m the voice of reason. Makes a change

Kind Regards

Wouldn’t want Garry monk here anyway, not after being sacked by another championship club and seemingly having so many issues with different boards. Seems everyone wants to be in on the action in the media, really is pathetic. Would be hilarious if he didn’t leave and would leave many journos with more than just egg on their face no doubt. If they stopped jumping the gun and reported properly things wouldn’t be this mental. Trouble is that’s exactly what they want so it’ll never stop.

35 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Think there’s some growing up to do when all we do is abuse journos all day..... 

Just my two penneth. Get a grip folks.

The reaction is akin to how small time we actually look, felt like that at Wembley as well. Felt like a non league/L2 club punching well above our weight in how we react currently.

Think we aren’t a big catch anymore. We are where we are. Fans reacting to journos giving them grief constantly.... and you wonder why they block and clear off. 

Read the #dcfc TL on Twitter, it’s absolutely abysmal, you can’t have a rational debate at the minute. There’s folk wanting statements from Derby, Lampard and Chelsea..... particularly Lamps, wanting him to come out and say something. 

What do you want him to say? You’re giving journos rubbish and saying all what they are writing etc is “fake” or “garbage”..... but on the other hand you want club and Lamps to make a statement, even though nothing has been official.... what do you want to believe? The press who say are stirring!

Derby County fans..... get a grip and grow the F UP.....

Honestly can’t believe I’m being serious for a change here and feel like I’m the voice of reason. Makes a change

Kind Regards

Sorry,  we are a decent club in our own right.  Yes there's a bit of banter going the way of journalists .  That is being brought on themselves by acting like school yard bullies .  Just heard Cundy on Talksport  banging on about the job Lampard and Morris will do when, not if . the move is confirmed .  I think we would appear much more small time if our fanbase rolled over and had or bellies tickled .  Regarding the bold - I think it is time.  All opinions ,

5 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Am I reading too much into this Instagram like from an hour ago?  If so not the classiest or most subtle way of telling fans?  Really hope just drunken click on like

Rgopv5NR.jpg

Possibly, he and Jody have constantly liked Chelsea related posts over last season. It can be spun any way people want.

Archived