Lampard and the Chelsea job

Poynton ram
Message added by David

If you wish to discuss Frank Lampard’s Chelsea FC results/performances, please use the topic linked below in the Football Forum.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32864-frank-lampard’s-chelsea-fc/

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JfR said:

Someone did, and funnily enough he's about the only one I've heard so far say that he should stay put and not go to Chelsea

I take it all back... he's a lovely intelligent well balanced individual and really does live up to his name...Mr Wise

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

Someone did, and funnily enough he's about the only one I've heard so far say that he should stay put and not go to Chelsea

3 minutes ago, JfR said:

Have they had that horrible little $hit Dennis Wise interviewed yet

Yep. Heard that chat. Wisey was on Talksport and he said Frank wasn't ready ... nor was Jody. 

So fair play to him .... horrible little wotsit or not.

54 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Evening ? I’ve just got in and not had chance to peruse the Internet all day. What excitement have I missed?

This kid's been on here all day...

29481354_fatkidgif.gif.66cbb28149daf22dd5b56d6ddc229562.gif

8 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

I take it all back... he's a lovely intelligent well balanced individual and really does live up to his name...Mr Wise

I get the feeling he talks from experience when he says not to make moves too quickly. He was doing a good job at Swindon in 2006, and moved far too quickly to Leeds when they came calling, and I'm all sure we (fondly) remember how that went. Likewise, I remember him being quite outspoken about Rowett when he jumped ship to Stoke, and how that was a bad decision on his part.

1 minute ago, JfR said:

I get the feeling he talks from experience when he says not to make moves too quickly. He was doing a good job at Swindon in 2006, and moved far too quickly to Leeds when they came calling, and I'm all sure we (fondly) remember how that went. Likewise, I remember him being quite outspoken about Rowett when he jumped ship to Stoke, and how that was a bad decision on his part.

You've now made me feel terrible for my little outburst. I will take myself to the naughty step for 3mins and consider my actions.

3 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I feel the fact we've offered Todd Kane a contract has slipped under our radar a bit. Why would Mel agree to anything like that when we're in limbo. Maybe I'm just holding on to every ounce of hope. 

Yes, and the Sun make a twit of themselves AGAIN.

FRANK LAMPARD is already scuppering Derby's transfer plans as Chelsea enter a tug-of-war over defender Todd Kane.

10 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I feel the fact we've offered Todd Kane a contract has slipped under our radar a bit. Why would Mel agree to anything like that when we're in limbo. Maybe I'm just holding on to every ounce of hope. 

Have we?

Archived