Preston North End vs Derby County Matchday Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its more furstrating cos you know he's capable. But I've never seen a player less adept at taking the ball past a defender be more determined to do so. Every. Single. Time.

I see a poor team performance is being blamed on one of the two or three players actually trying stuff again. Good stuff.

Waghorn, Nugent, Bryson at least all may as well be at home and deserve far more stick. And you will not find a bigger defender of Bryson than me.

4 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Think I'm the only person who rates Lawrence. Standard inconsistent winger.

Bit of a mard arse.

Great when he's on it, not the end of the world if he's not as long as the rest of the team are.

I think there's another bloke that rates him, but last I heard he moved to Stoke. I'll tell you what, why don't you start listing all the good things he does? (Or had you already been doing that.........? hard to tell ? )

Poor start. Gradually worked our way into it and had the better chances. 

From crosses we look very weak, otherwise they have created nothing.

Evans very safe, think Hudds would be better there.  Nugent totally anonymous...Wilson wonder goal aside we look toothless.  Scrappy..

Anonymous performance at HT, Wilson looks absolute class as we come to expect, can't constantly rely on him to pull out worldies from the bag though, the rest of the team needs to do something.

I'd like to see Hudds on. No real issue with Evans but the balance doesn't seem right. Last 10 mins of the half was encouraging though.

First 10 mins was worrying, seemed every ball in our box was won by a Preston player, area of concern for sure.

Archived