Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

16 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Africa or Sex on Fire?.........or both?...all washed down with a few jazzy pints or with a fattie lattie in the Stanley Cafe.....

by heck the changed since i last heard one... Nowt wrong wi a good overture and March 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Be careful up there boys and girls. It looks like they have some ultras ?

"Stanley Ultras supporters group have organised a show of colour to motivate & inspire the players."

I'm reliably informed that they are issuing flags to the home fans. Pffffttt, bloody copy cats. ?

13 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Aye ya a friendly bunch ... I once went to a disco in 78 in Accrington. Down at owd soldiers club.... I met a girl called Sandra.... She wa very friendly and accommodating if I remember right .. she used ta love Tina Charles .... 

Must have been a junior disco  according to your previous posts you were 8 years old in 1978

(Did your Mummy take you )

LOL??

6 hours ago, Owd miner said:

I started early mi owd..

Indeed you did must be a world record and probably illegal .Did you spike her dandelion and burdock or cherryade ?

You seem to have led quite a colourful childhood .Womanising and discoing with Mummy as an 8 year old .On the picket lines with Daddy at 14 .Next you`ll be telling us you led the commandos at Goose Green as a 12 year old LOL .

Anyway keep up this Walter Mitty and Billy Liar stuff I find it VERY slightly amusing (only very slightly )

2 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Indeed you did must be a world record and probably illegal .Did you spike her dandelion and burdock or cherryade ?

You seem to have led quite a colourful childhood .Womanising and discoing with Mummy as an 8 year old .On the picket lines with Daddy at 14 .Next you`ll be telling us you led the commandos at Goose Green as a 12 year old LOL .

Anyway keep up this Walter Mitty and Billy Liar stuff I find it VERY slightly amusing (only very slightly )

life expectancy in the pits wasn't great so the earlier procreation could take place the better chances for survival

Archived