Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

The Redz Bar Marquee will return for the visit of Derby County.

Two local bands will play live at the Wham Stadium as part of the Stanley matchday experience on Saturday.

Scratch and The Covertones will play in the Marquee FanZone from 10:00am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-5.30pm.

The heated Marquee FanZone will open from 10am.

The burger van within the Marquee FanZone will be selling breakfast sandwiches.

All away fans are invited to join us with Happy Hours and Winners’ Hour also available within the Redz Bar Marquee for both fixtures.

Happy Hours (10am – 12.00pm and 1-hour post-match) – £2.00 per pint

Winners’ Hour (1-hour post-match) – £1.00 per pint *subject to match result.

Are there any colliery bands on mi owd.. btw hope that question dunt upset thee.

The Crown Inn - next to the stadium on Whalley Road

(from their facebook page)

Fa cup fourth round - Saturday 26th January! We welcome Derby County to Accrington Stanley!! We are opening at 9:30am and sorting you out with some BREAKFAST BUTTIES and some massive drinks offers to get you hyped up! ?? see you then!

23 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

It's not a horrible place to visit. It's one of the friendliest.  Since we last played Chesterfield we have a new stand, toilets, food and drink concessions. It might be one of the hardest places to play. Close to crowd, intimidating, very sparce, tiny changing rooms and always bitterly cold.

You'll love it!

To be expected. I try not to venture north of Winchester until March! ?

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Hope you get a ticket buddy.

Thanks pal.... just pulling the long johns on, looks a tad nippy ?. Reminds me when I queued with a mate for a cup game at the BBG... against Boro I think? Found it weird my mate had his mums tights on...?

Archived